Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her collection is so tacky. Not my cup of tea at all & I love my comfy clothes

She only wears her collection when she has a new drop.

Reactions: 15
Sure it’s all the insta huns wearing it.
They are like sheep, feel the need to support each other
Seeing people in my feed and local smell time influencers wearing them and sharing and tagging her makes me want to vomit!!!

Reactions: 4
My first recap:

Rosie seems to have acquired a new chin.
She's still flogging 4tharse.
My husband Paul grew himself a full head of hair overnight.
She complains about Remi a lot and puts a filter on the child.

Am I missing anything else?
She's been quiet.

Reactions: 15
Seeing people in my feed and local smell time influencers wearing them and sharing and tagging her makes me want to vomit!!!
Whats funny is if Rosie didnt have that huge following do you think all these silly silly girls buying them would spend 80 quid LOL

Reactions: 5
She’s laying it on thick today with the doting over Remi content 🙄 have a dose of the guilts there Rosie do ya 😆

Reactions: 13
#myhusband! We all know he’s Paul, Rosie! 🙄🙄 when she says “my husband” it makes me cringe so bad 😂😂

total Remi spam today, in fairness she looks great craic! Def not the placid little dolly poor Rosie envisioned from her daughter 🤣

Reactions: 11
Maybe because her collaboration didnt do well and Sue tried to take her name off it id say
I’d say I’d was more that Rosie seen herself as bigger and better than sue and that irked sue. I e always said it about rosie with Remi it’s like she’s emotionally unavailable to that child and I do not for one minute believe it’s the depression I believe that rosie wanted this little girly girl and she got a Tom boy and it’s not picture perfect for her family. She’s more interested in doing her make up hair and clothes than them children and whilst she sits at home they are off in Creche !

Reactions: 10
Don’t think there is any beef between Rosie and Sue, Rosie was on her stories a few months ago promoting the pallet and mentioned that her name was no long on it as their contract expired but said she still loves using the pallet. And more recently she ordered a good bit of stuff from sosu (fake nails etc) and mentioned again that she still loves the brand but isn’t paid to promote them anymore.
I think if there was an argument, Rosie wouldn’t bother buying/mention it on her insta.
Her new hair tho - she is trying to be Pippa imo.

Reactions: 7
Maybe because her collaboration didnt do well and Sue tried to take her name off it id say
i doubt this - So Sue ended her collab with Keidhli (prob spelt her name wrong soz 🙈😂) at that time too. More like So Sue didn’t want to pay them collab fees anymore

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.