Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishlassie

VIP Member
I have no words for what I’m watching!!! Wonder what tonight will bring when they are mad with it πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Aye its her boyfriends baby mum in the live saying Hollys lied about allsorts and theyve posted stuff recently with smack lying about in the background. Shes gets gifted allsorts aswell.

Anyway the live is: cr4zygal1969

Sorry for derail πŸ˜‚
Its not Holly's boyfriend who is jodies kids dad, it was Holly's ex John who is the kids dad

irishlassie

VIP Member
Be hard for Rosie to up and leave Glasgow with her daughter's ASN her daughter's support network and Special needs school is in Glasgow πŸ˜‚ plus if under social work you need a really good reason to move up and down the country and being engaged to the "local" Ned doesn't cut it especially after two weeks, plus she will need a council house and In Dundee they are few and far between , and she can't just make her self homeless either... Also Rosie will fall out with everyone in Dundee very quick it's small , the schemes are small everyone talks I know they do in Glasgow but Glasgow is massive compared to Dundee. In saying that she has the full support of Dundees finest Dundee mama πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

If kids are removed as we suspect is going to happen there’s nothing stopping her she’s on live not a care in the world smiling like a love sick puppy! Never seem to have the kids at all these days she’s always out drinking or offering square goes on live! Not one fuck does she give about them kids it’s all about her and the new gf at the minute! I don’t understand how she’s like that when shes potentially losing her kids I’d be in bits and doing all I could to get them back

Debcam

VIP Member
Ahhhh thankyou pal πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜,i shall have a wee nosey lol
Found it 😁....ooft theres a fair bit to read through. Well thats my night duty breaks reading material sorted ( thats if im not left on my own and actually manage to grab a break) this weekend lol

• Heart

YorkshireMummy

Same. I gave her the benefit of the doubt initially, even after those first Tattle threads as she seemed to be trying to better herself, but she will never change. Can’t use childhood experiences as an excuse for putting your own children through the same. At some point in adulthood you have to own your shit, even harnass it and use it as motivation to do better for your own kids. The Bush is just a perpetual scummy mummy with a victim complex.
I can barely watch her now tbh, just check in on here for highlights lol.

This can’t be the actual Ben/Claire?
Whos ben/Claire?

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
In one of the clips from Alannas live yesterday she says that Rosie told her that something was gonna go down in Steph Yorkers live at one point, a troll account would come in and it would be Rosie. Like Rosie warned Alanna about this a couple of months ago. So Rosie couple have been in unfunny donnas live trolling her

whoisme.23

Gotni
Guys I have a confession, I went to the pub yesterday afternoon and got drunk…Tuesday afternoon in the pub,what have I become 🀣 Rosie Bush lifestyle!
nah my son and his gf took me for lunch and cocktails for early birthday treat and I missed all the drama! Alana obviously needs some limelight! Her and Kyle, WTF!
Anyway I’ve got a job interview at 11am and I’m gonna have a major hangover 😭😭 wish me luck 🀒
Got it wrong they’re not together she said on the live, not sure if Kyle is still moving in cos I seen him comment that he was but she is around young boys a lot πŸ‘€