Rosie Bush #24 Bush, the Big Bastard Boulder Below the Bridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit I’m struggling with is , we all have an opinion here , on a site that they can completely avoid and not have a clue what’s being said about them, then they all slag us off as trolls while sitting on live exposing private messages people have sent them in good faith 😭😭😭 I’m honestly confused as to how they come to these conclusions

Reactions: 13
Apparently we love rosie now and are snakes, nah we’re not just going out our way to find issues and slate her 😭 that tattlers_vs_nedscrew page seems to be gone now!
We don’t love Rosie we are just a decent bunch who are wanting to see her keep doing well for the sake of those kids .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Apparently we love rosie now and are snakes, nah we’re not just going out our way to find issues and slate her 😭 that tattlers_vs_nedscrew page seems to be gone now!
😭😭😭they honestly are the worst bunch, yes we critiqued Rosie’s behaviours , but if she’s sticking to not drinking, being there for kids and working on herself to be better , good on her! It’s taken long enough .. so now we are meant to nit pick to keep them happy?

Reactions: 14
Just seen chers live these girls are becoming beyond obsessed with the bush its actually sad 🤣🤣🤣 dont agree with discussing the kids thou rip into her but leave the kids outta ur crappy drama 🙄

Reactions: 7
Everyone in gerbears live telling her that she needs to distance herself from the other lassie in the live, that she just brings drama and she’s sucking cher into it and that 👀

Reactions: 5
Thought we'd seen the last of Voldermort but up she pops like a bad fart

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Supposedly Rosie started it last night by phoning latisha n leaving voice mails n voice notes whilst Mwi with Louise Cher told her to post the voice notes on her page n tbh Rosie didn’t sound Mwi she sounded raging n was ranting no clue why Rosie phoned n started it in the 1st place but then I’m lost with it all now it’s all I said she said , I’ve got proof that’s no really proof 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So someone from the same area as voldermont was in chers live saying how she’s got a cheek as her oldest child was taken off her at one point…troll account put her man’s name up n it comes up he bottled someone full of drink n drugs.
Voldermont spun it tho to say how she was a victim of dv by a partner she was with at the time 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m pure confused now n my heeds bursting listening to her but I think thts the jist of it

Reactions: 4
I've just seen a video that actually scares me by that numpty Stacey. She reckons leaving her son with the strange man she's with in Spain is no different to having an Au Pair 😂😂😂😂 and leaving him with them. Or having a man come sleep with you then leave while kids in house? I agree somewhat with latter part but come on. She left her son with a complete stranger a foreign man in a foreign country. Is she bleeping nuts! She's worse than the mcCanns man honestly. No wonder jinty got her eldest ffs. She's a danger

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I get the vibe that Cher and the tit want Rosie’s downfall to continue as it keeps them “relevant”. Newsflash, use have never been relevant so duck off!
At least we have the decency to acknowledge when bush is trying to be a better parent for her children

Reactions: 10
Welcome back luv💖 ive actually no idea wen they got back think only a few days but im not entirely sure. They are both off the drink and drugs (see how long it lasts) think u missed rosies whole breakdown then? She had to be took to staceys house to stay by the police because she said she was going to off herself In the shallow end of a river 🤷‍♀️
Thank you! Oh for duck sake. What has poor Stacey done to deserve all this madness imposed on her?! At what point will she tell Rosie to duck off and leave her in peace 🤔

Reactions: 4
I don't like Rosie I'll be sad if she keeps this up and we can't talk about her. Chers clip in fringe is ugly as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't like Rosie I'll be sad if she keeps this up and we can't talk about her. Chers clip in fringe is ugly as duck
Dont worry, if there's one thing we've learned in the past 24 threads, it's that Rosie can't sustain anything for very long.

Also, I didn't know that was a clip in fringe. I thought she had flipped the back of her hair over to look like a fringe, that you probably done at some point in early teens when gauging whether to cut it in or not 😆. A clip in fringe. Holy duck. That lassie needs a hobby.

Reactions: 8
Those messages from Rosie actually make her appear quite calm and reasonable, just me? 😂
Voldy absolutely took advantage of Louise’s vulnerability by not encouraging her to change passwords. Bad enough Rosie invaded her privacy before, but they were at leadt in a relationship. Voldy is just a random on social media who wanted to use Louise in her vendetta against Rosie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.