Rosie Bush #24 Bush, the Big Bastard Boulder Below the Bridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just outed tattlers on his green screen
The Dream matte mousse belter was one of them 🙈😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Danny was waffling last night about grasses, I reckon theyy think Tattlers report their TikTok accounts and get them banned 🫣 Tattle didn’t mention them until they mentioned Tattle ffs, never reported any of them in my puff!

That Tattle Vs Neds Crew is telling them Dianne is the ring leader 🫣 The poor woman has been in hospital and she’s getting Trolls telling her they hope she dies of cancer 🤢😡

🙈 They should have listened to Rosie. I am not Naomi 😬
I’m certainly not Mandy Mustard, they’ve gotten Cluedo mixed up with Guess Who. Is it a coincidence Bush has been having board game nights? 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where are these clowns getting thier info from? Surely they can get in trouble for doxxing innocent people.

Reactions: 5
Where are these clowns getting thier info from? Surely they can get in trouble for doxxing innocent people.
The same TikTok trolls who were taking Tattle down for the Property Boss thread. A Rosie follower for sure. It was the main man Bengina herself the last time was it no?

Reactions: 7
Morning all 💞 see I never missed much I had an awol 14 yr old over the weekend wee plonker nearly got the jail for mouthing off at police when they brought him him 😡 should have let them take him all he’s done is kick off in my house since 🙈

Are they actually giving out random peoples names again 😂😂 even if they do work out who some of us are do they then think that tattle with shut down 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Rosie’s house looks like it could actually be quite nice if she put literally any effort into making it not a tit tip 🤔
I know someone who lives round the corner in the same style of house and they're such a good size 😩 it really could be lovely

Reactions: 6
Hahahaha, this woman was on his live the other day at 8am out her nut.. defo an alki.
She was trying to get his phone number then too.

Did she get banned?
Nah he laughed at her and kept telling her to keep herself covered so she left the live 😭

Reactions: 4
He’s just outed tattlers on his green screen
The Dream matte mousse belter was one of them 🙈😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha so the masterminds are regurgitating old stuff from previous threads? 😂

I don't appreciate the picture with the kids in it tho, especially coming from a guy that runs about calling himself a beast.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely shocking they’ve put a picture of someone up ‘outing’ them with a picture of their kid in the profile picture. Jamesy has tagged the girl in the comments and seems like she’s fuming.
They must’ve not even read a few threads before deciding to put everyone eh? Don’t we all know that slowpoker doesn’t have kids?why would Elliesmum be ‘mumof3’ doesn’t even make sense and considering half of us know who she is but they can’t quite work it out 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I recognised absolutely nobody in that video and I thought I new a couple of tattlers from my mod experience

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha so the masterminds are regurgitating old stuff from previous threads? 😂

I don't appreciate the picture with the kids in it tho, especially coming from a guy that runs about calling himself a beast.
Aye they must have trawled through the Aldo thread. Using kids photos is not on, even when Ben who is a wee weirdo had the decency to blurr out kids faces on photos when he made those daft Tattle Troll videos of a few folk.
Danny seems to have taken a shine to me since my second outing , he ate a tray of Ceaser dog food and dedicated it to me 😭

• Haha
Absolutely shocking they’ve put a picture of someone up ‘outing’ them with a picture of their kid in the profile picture. Jamesy has tagged the girl in the comments and seems like she’s fuming.
They must’ve not even read a few threads before deciding to put everyone eh? Don’t we all know that slowpoker doesn’t have kids?why would Elliesmum be ‘mumof3’ doesn’t even make sense and considering half of us know who she is but they can’t quite work it out 😭
It’s shocking that’s they are posting pictures of random people stating they are on Tattle 😳 not a brain cell between them….

Reactions: 7
Rosies live ranting about Cher . Her eye looks more like a bruise today
Rosies saying she got paid at midnight last night so went to Asda with Louise as she can’t be trusted alone just now due to her mental health , she left her son home alone for an hour to go & she’s getting hassle for it from Cher

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She left Tyler home alone to go to Asda late last night, she’s getting it tight on that live!
As much as I love the drama I hope this isn’t the start of her going off on one of her mad ones as she was doing well this week & her behaving herself will do those kids the world of good

Screenshot_20220516-105815_TikTok.jpg
Rosies live ranting about Cher . Her eye looks more like a bruise today
Rosies saying she got paid at midnight last night so went to Asda with Louise as she can’t be trusted alone just now due to her mental health , she left her son home alone for an hour to go & she’s getting hassle for it from Cher
What the fucks it to do with Cher? If thats something that helps Rosie stay on track then so be it. She knows her own wean n if he would be ok being left for an hour to go for messages. Cher was saying she was away for skins n thats a joke... that bint that we dont name has logged into the tiktok she made Louise and is screenshotting msgs between rosie n louise n puttin them on the live. Freaks man.

Reactions: 10
I don’t really understand why Rosie had to go to Asda at midnight but I didn’t catch any of the live or that? Like why couldn’t she just wait for the morning? Although let’s be honest we all know she nips out and leaves T in the house himself so it’s not that much or a surprise & is definitely not the worst thing she’s done…
I really don’t get Cher & that other one, why do they even care? It’s not like they are doing this because they care about the wean they are doing it to bring Rosie down. They are absolutely obsessed with trying to bring her down regardless of who gets hurt in the process, at least most of us lot have said she’s done well to stay sober a week and we’d be happy to see her get her tit together 🙄

Reactions: 11
I don’t really understand why Rosie had to go to Asda at midnight but I didn’t catch any of the live or that? Like why couldn’t she just wait for the morning? Although let’s be honest we all know she nips out and leaves T in the house himself so it’s not that much or a surprise & is definitely not the worst thing she’s done…
I really don’t get Cher & that other one, why do they even care? It’s not like they are doing this because they care about the wean they are doing it to bring Rosie down. They are absolutely obsessed with trying to bring her down regardless of who gets hurt in the process, at least most of us lot have said she’s done well to stay sober a week and we’d be happy to see her get her tit together 🙄
She says louise has to go home today n still no feeling great on her tablets, she jst got paid at 12 last night so just went then. Aye its no ideal but i dont get what its to do with Cher, her weans are wae there da cos she was a drug dealer or something lol shes hardly one to talk about anyones parenting.

Ps i stuck up for rosie in her chat n the cow blocked me hahaha

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.