Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Jade liked it 🤷‍♀️
Maybe she does but Iv saw him live getting annoyed about it saying it's out of order and jades nice 😂

There's so much potential with profile photos but I can't change mines. Not unless Rosie bush gets a mug shot 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he just fancies her 😂
The neds crew all fancy lassies that aren’t interested in them . Lewis with the big snib took the huff when Shufflegal changed her photo to her & her man, he leaves the neds crew lives when big Gildo comes in now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The neds crew all fancy lassies that aren’t interested in them . Lewis with the big snib took the huff when Shufflegal changed her photo to her & her man, he leaves the neds crew lives when big Gildo comes in now🤣
He's seeing someone as well 😂😂😂

He was to embarrassed to meet her because he doesn't work and she does. But apparently they are in love 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah it's a lassie called chelsea she's been in his lives and Rosie's lives
Well his wee ned pals landed him in the shite about 2 days ago saying he leaves their lives because of shufflegals new photo with her man. Hope Chelsea doesn’t read tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well his wee ned pals landed him in the shite about 2 days ago saying he leaves their lives because of shufflegals new photo with her man. Hope Chelsea doesn’t read tattle 🤣
You'd need to be really insecure to be worried about that scheme rat anyways I thought everyone knew shufflegal had a man

Reactions: 5
Trying to shut down tattle, here we go again bigger and better have failed but the wee scheme rats who don’t work nor have a brain cell between them think they can do it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How the duck has bush got any bleep left imagine wasting your bastarding time wae her after all that, I mean hours of endless droning on, for her to be right back to the start I’m still bleeping raging she polluted that bleeping bin and then throwing the drink in the sea bleeping cow!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They genuinely think tattle was set up with the purpose of slagging Rosie Bush and Scottish Tiktokkers, don't they? 😭😭

Katie Price tried, Mrs Hinch tried but nah, a wee weapon who did a stretch in Polmont is our Achilles heel 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
A family member of mine was in Polmont back in the day. He got a packet of polo mints in his ‘welcome pack’ 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffs it has taken me DAYS to catch up and I cannot believe what my beady wee eyes have witnessed. If it’s no loves young dream being reunited after the eastenders drama special it’s MI5 exposing us all. HOW DO THESE PEOPLE NOT KNOW WHAT EMBARRASSMENT IS?????

ps, cannot get over scambank and what she’s been up to the past week 😭😭😭 soz last I will mention others I promise 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I got points/warning the other day btw. I've been bitter as duck about it so I'm retreating to lurk mode 😂.
[/QUOTE]
Oh i got a row and a post deleted too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘For you I’d risk it all’… aye too bleeping right mate, including your chances of getting your weans back, not bleeping up that poor boys life any more than it already is, staying sober and sorting your riot of a life out… the list of things you’re risking for a 8 week relationship are never ending! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also glad to see she has been able to cure her addiction issues within a week. She’s maybe needing to spend some time with the addictions teams in Lanarkshire and share her miracle solutions with folk who have real issues. Absolute bleeping joke. Does she really think that people are believing this tit?

Reactions: 13
Also glad to see she has been able to cure her addiction issues within a week. She’s maybe needing to spend some time with the addictions teams in Lanarkshire and share her miracle solutions with folk who have real issues. Absolute bleeping joke. Does she really think that people are believing this tit?
She’s a narcissist she believes her own lies 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.