Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummmm are sanitary products not free in Scotland? 😂😂😂😂😂 I got a big box delivered and you can ask in chemist's and Morrisons for free sanitary products xx
Yeah she could have asked in the docs for some when she was begging for her script.

In my line of work I deal with people who are on diazepam reductions, can't believe she gets given them so freely. Slippery slope for her, I've seen what it does to people when they are properly addicted to them.

Reactions: 9
The things she's talking to that kind about on live 🤦🏻‍♀️. Talking about when she was accused of spiking Kyle. Talking about meds etc. The kid doesn't have a ounce of innocent or childhood. He's being made to grow up too fast.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
The only thing she can do with those bedclothes is set fire to them, and that stupid voice she puts on does my bleeping head in 🤯🥴

Reactions: 6
£16.50 for two pack of tampons. Does she think people are ducking daft?
😡🤬🤬 see if she hadnt gone on a big old jolly ( without wee T who wouldve actually loved it) to Edinburgh she would be able to buy her own tampons ! Honest to fk ...the beggyness and the gonna give me/get me attitude gets right on my tiddies 🤬😡🤡🤡🤡

It's actually a two-pack of traffic cones. We've all seen the size of that camel toe.
You actually kill me with your comment ...blooming hilarious lady 😆😂😂😂😂😂

That sl0wpoker account just came up on my FYP posting more clips stolen from here, people are needing a grip 👀
Yeah i noticed that too 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s surely only taking the piss asking for tampons. Like a joke. No way is that real, is it?

Reactions: 5
That sl0wpoker account just came up on my FYP posting more clips stolen from here, people are needing a grip 👀
Full stop denise in the comments 😂

The other slowpoker account change their name to Kev the plumber 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.