Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s live shouting send me money for tampons…. What an embarrassment of a lassie! Even the filter canny hide the second nose she’s growing 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Shes on live saying she got diazepam from
Doc
How do these cunts get vallies so easily?? My doc absolutely never prescribes them

• Wow
Reactions: 14
God that spot is giving me the boak. I just know its from crappy hygiene!she would have lied through her teeth to get diazepam. They only gave me it when I was knocked down with a car and when I had a huuuuuge panic attack in hospital in front of them. She'll know how to manipulate doctors! Thought she wasn't detoxing or an alcoholic anymore? She makes my head spin lol

Reactions: 8
She's been getting diazepam's for ages! I'm surprised but she seems to get them no bother

That sl0wpoker account just came up on my FYP posting more clips stolen from here, people are needing a grip 👀

Ummmm are sanitary products not free in Scotland? 😂😂😂😂😂 I got a big box delivered and you can ask in chemist's and Morrisons for free sanitary products xx

Reactions: 6
Ummmm are sanitary products not free in Scotland? 😂😂😂😂😂 I got a big box delivered and you can ask in chemist's and Morrisons for free sanitary products xx
I don't know because Iv never not been able to afford them. She got her nails done and went shopping she can afford tampons.

Reactions: 9
Yes the whole end period poverty campaign… there’s lots of places you can get them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.