Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same , but ye never know with they 2 🤦🏼‍♀️ X
Aw honestly God knows luv. They are the most fkd up relationship after only a short time together. my ex had the decency to treat me good for the first year before he leathered me 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
duck its kicking off in chers live having my morning cuppa and watching the tit show unfold 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Chers got a heart condition but rattles alsorts a gear n still has speed in the house from last year she’s no touched 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Aww naw imagine admitting on a live u took speed. Fkn hell I wasn't always an angel and behaved myself 👼😇 but wen I had my kids I wised up. But even if I was doing tit ur no gona sit on tiktok live telling everybody imagine yer kids seeing it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww naw imagine admitting on a live u took speed. Fkn hell I wasn't always an angel and behaved myself 👼😇 but wen I had my kids I wised up. But even if I was doing tit ur no gona sit on tiktok live telling everybody imagine yer kids seeing it
Ano she’s a brass neck , no wonder her lassie moved in with the dad!

Reactions: 11
Wee tip for anyone who has toothache at any point. chew a small piece of garlic chew it at the sore side (for some reason doesn't hurt when chewing) it really works ive had toothache for days and no able to leave the house just now and its been a god send. Anyways thats my wee pointless piece of info but thought I'd share with my pals 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is that an old screen recording of Louise? Am sure I’ve heard something similar before 😭 I don’t know how this lot don’t realise they are also just making themselves look like pure snakes in an attempt to bring Rosie down 😂 obviously the two village idiots are right in the comments

Reactions: 8
So Rosie's done a video the reason they posted yesterday is because they've got two recognisable faces and didn't want someone to film them and post it for them. Okay Kim Kardashian I highly doubt paparazzi were chasing use about Edinburgh dungeons 😭

I think that is a old voice note because the screenshot in the background is from the 4th of March

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Rosie's done a video the reason they posted yesterday is because they've got two recognisable faces and didn't want someone to film them and post it for them. Okay Kim Kardashian I highly doubt paparazzi were chasing use about Edinburgh dungeons 😭

I think that is a old voice note because the screenshot in the background is from the 4th of March
the tiktok fame really has went to her head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chers posted a screen recording of Louise saying stuff about Rosie in their group chat.

Whoops! I didn't refresh before I posted this so its old T!! haha

Wee tip for anyone who has toothache at any point. chew a small piece of garlic chew it at the sore side (for some reason doesn't hurt when chewing) it really works ive had toothache for days and no able to leave the house just now and its been a god send. Anyways thats my wee pointless piece of info but thought I'd share with my pals 😊
Haha, I have been told this but never done it before. I actually use whiskey and strong mouthwash which really helps if I get toothache.
My dentist anxiety is bleeping real, I'll suffer through the worst toothache to the point I want to stab myself in the face.. rather than just go to the bleeping dentist for it. 😂 Anxiety Logic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

bleeping recognisable faces 😭😭😭 aye from crime watch ya cretin
Thought it might be an old thing cause am sure that’s old news too and is anyone surprised by anything that comes out Louise’s mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.