Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what someone told me on here: Chive Queen said because Jade got charged and is tagged she is lucky to have her son.
Jades been going on about it for at least 4 days solid now.
I've also seen them arguing over who comes from posso... 😭 No idea man.

Jesus I had head phones on near got my ear drums blasted out holy hell they want to embarrassed for themselves 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've not been on in a few days ladies wasn't well but plenty to catch up on yeez NEVER dissapoint.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Of topic but can someone tell me what them creepy videos are of people scraping microphones and whispering they are all over my fyp at night its so weird 😐
ASMR ....its a weirdy thingy that people say is calming . I find them annoying too but there was a belter of an ASMR spoof that Lewis Capaldi did 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From what someone told me on here: Chive Queen said because Jade got charged and is tagged she is lucky to have her son.
Jades been going on about it for at least 4 days solid now.
I've also seen them arguing over who comes from posso... 😭 No idea man.

Wtf? 🤣🤣🤣 'ma uncles fae the gorbals' fannnnies!!

duck me! What a catch up, the rate these threads move when I'm on rota at work. The shite they come up with amongst the broken bottles and squiggly lines in their heads 🧐 I have only have one thing to say in solidarity with our @Slowpoker 'we all stand with @Slowpoker' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never watch any of their lives, I’ve no idea who any of them are. Big Lee is a dangerous man for he is a man of danger. All the rest I’ve no idea why they argue lol

Reactions: 11
Keeping up with these threads is a commitment that's for sure.. I check it before I sleep, as soon as I wake up and whenever I have any downtime in the day 😭😂 obsess over tattle the same way you do a new boyfriend when you're about 14 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously after her being in EVERY CUNTS lives trying to get them to side with her. Then goes back to her ffs. What is it gonna take for Louise to get her tae fk. Coz she WILL hit her again mark my words.

Reactions: 10
I don't think Louise looked sober today. I actually think shes may be using Rosie now for her own drug addiction. Who knows.. See what's to come over the next week.

Reactions: 14
I don't think Louise looked sober today. I actually think shes may be using Rosie now for her own drug addiction. Who knows.. See what's to come over the next week.
Her eyes looking pinging, her face was very sunken in as well. Neither of them looked good

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.