Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Removing comments coz she knows herself. I cannot wait to see this tit show commence what day r we betting it goes wrong guys cmon place ur bets…. I’m gna say Friday I’m gna b generous but it won’t be shown till sat…..

Mater looks wired to the moon.
Cannot believe we are back for round three. Ding ding 🛎
Is she a junkie or on methadone? Rosie keeps callin her a junkie n av heard a few others say it. She’s a 33yr old child i think she’s a bit delayed she’s got the brains of a stunt hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Meant to say as well about the TT of Z on the trampoline…the money that rat has spent on herself, hair extensions, clothes, clothes for Mater, hotel rooms, nights out and you would think she’d replace that trampoline. You can get them for £100 with safety net etc, it looks like a death trap!!
Did a Tiktokers not buy a new one for her months ago that mysteriously vanished!? It was in the living room for a bit…

Wee Z looks lovely, well looked after now.

Reactions: 15
Meant to say as well about the TT of Z on the trampoline…the money that rat has spent on herself, hair extensions, clothes, clothes for Mater, hotel rooms, nights out and you would think she’d replace that trampoline. You can get them for £100 with safety net etc, it looks like a death trap!!
Did a Tiktokers not buy a new one for her months ago that mysteriously vanished!? It was in the living room for a bit…

Those were my thoughts too. I also can’t help but wonder if she deliberately gave the wean a fork in some twisted wee attempt at ‘dark humour’. Dangerous.

Reactions: 10

I was concerned she was on the crappy trampoline with a fork! The damage she could do to herself jumping with that in her hand! Bush would rather video her than interact and provide basic child safety

Reactions: 12
Wen a seen T in tht hot tub wiv the plug ext hanging out the window into the hot tub i shrieked she has no regard for child safety at all. I’m all for fun but 2 autistic kids one who clearly has no ability to kno on her own the dangers n she allowed tht setup I honestly cudnt believe tht and drinkin alcohol n sniffing on top of it with utter scheme goblins any1 of them cuda slid n grabbed tht wire n pulled it in a don’t kno wot planet she’s on

Reactions: 9
Wee Z has an obsession with Forks , Rosie used to do videos ages ago about how she’d have to keep buying forks coz Z had planked them all so defo not a set up

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.