Scambank see how long it lasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Runs a foodbank but uses donations when she's run out of stuff herself. Absolute bam and not even a clever one. Loves letting off balloons in cemeteries and can see round corners.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is currently begging for donations for a weave, botox and £30 eye cream to fix her skelly eye because Alan Shields who also has a skelly eye & thinning hair called her ugly the big bastard that he is 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching a doolally wee woman from Easterhouse in her caravan playing a game of shoaps like kids do with dolls making up food parcels for imaginary families is my happy place 😍

• Haha
  • Wow
Please tell me who this person is. I love a good drama

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching a doolally wee woman from Easterhouse in her caravan playing a game of shoaps like kids do with dolls making up food parcels for imaginary families is my happy place 😍
Half a bag of totties? A sprinkling of tea bags? She’s aff the rails 😭

Traceywatsonbackup on TT. @mumz
Runs an unofficial food bank from a grotty caravan, stores food in the mouldy shower cubicle. She’s worn donated clothes and has stocked her fridge. Now talking about starting an illegal raffle via TikTok.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s Katie’s sister

Half a bag of totties? A sprinkling of tea bags? She’s aff the rails 😭

Traceywatsonbackup on TT. @mumz
Runs an unofficial food bank from a grotty caravan, stores food in the mouldy shower cubicle. She’s worn donated clothes and has stocked her fridge. Now talking about starting an illegal raffle via TikTok.
that’s to feed a family of 6 for 3 days 😭 I canny cope with her

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.