Rosie Bush #15 No more fighting she's keeping shtum, acting like she's not a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine it being ur 13th birthday and ur hearing ur maw go on about battering fk out someone she was engaged to after a week. No being funny but if me and my husband had got into a fight and he battered fk out of me social work would be making sure my weans were OK and safe I feel for that wee boy. See if someone was pushing me to the point I wanted to knock duck out of them I would stop visiting them if I had my own house and didn't need to travel to see them id stay the fk out the way for my children's sake
Shouting about shaggin n fingering. Poor boy

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Fs do they think we are stupid!? that Stuart keeps saying I was just saying tae ma pal ainsley blah blah, we know it's rosie lol

Reactions: 3
Exactly and she's just admitted she's gave her 2 black eyes and a fat lip. I feel so sorry for Louise. She's like a wee lost soul. I know we all think she's hilarious and she is. I hope she stays away from Rosie now.
Its terrible the state of their relationship after a few weeks. Its her kids birthday & she is more interested being on live talking about how she battered her burd, bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 10
She said i think thats the polis, and then said turn that down, he was kinda tidyin the couch n said aye end the live.. some birthday for the boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Do we think the polis have turned up due to Louise incident or the fact that she’s pished AGAIN with weans upstairs. Happy 13th bday poor wean

Reactions: 5
Just came to say the same she said something about police then he said he put the gear at the door I think could be wrong though then live cut

Reactions: 3
How can she admit all this on live. Doesn't matter that Louise is a girl and she's in a same sex relationship. If that was my partner he would be in the jail.
Hence it wasn't Rosie it was Ainsley😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Stuart has been sitting on her live all night deliberately bringing up black eyes like its some bleeping joke..
Hes an evil little bleep too.

Reactions: 19
I genuinely hope louise is OK, she can be vile with her words, she admits that herself but there is absolutely no excuse to put your hands on someone especially in a car where louise was most likely away with it & probably couldn't defend herself either.

Reactions: 8
Aye domesic abuse is funny as duck. Wee fat baldy jobbie that he is.

Louise repeatedly said last time rosie scared her, n rosie knew that. Wonder many times shes hit her n blamed louise! Defo no louise thats the gas lighter. Midden.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.