Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
She'll be back before midnight, Cinderella-style. Wearing a dress fashioned from the crushed ceramic hobs of 1000 cookers and a deflated hot tub as a cape.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Rosie is a product of her environment. When do we stop caring about the little kids brought up in chaos who become adults who’s trauma forces them to seek out that same chaos because of its familiarity and feeling of safety? If T becomes a bullying, abusive man because of his childhood, which is entirely possible, who do we blame? Of course there has to be personal responsibility but adverse childhood experiences damage the brain’s development and make it sometimes impossible to break the cycle of generational trauma. I think Rosie is an intelligent woman who could make something of herself if she was given the chance. I mean a real chance, not a TikTok break of a few days. I’ve seen umpteen Rosie’s over the years. Women who can never quite get it together. They lose their kids, their self respect, if they ever had any, their friends and sometimes their lives. I find it sad. The system is loaded against women. There should be more help.
Can't help people who are unwilling to help themselves. She quite obviously isn't feeling safe when she has security cameras all over her house, can't walk anywhere, has the police on speed dial, sleeps downstairs because she's scared someone will come to her door & has begged the council for a move. She's had more than the average person would help wise. She's had loads of people offering her help, she's had professional help. She gets given stuff to help her daughters development for free, holidays, hotel stays, rest bite care. Strangers online giving her money anytime she's on live. She didn't go back to her therapist after the therapist told her she was narcissistic. She done one round of CBT and didn't do it again because she can't be bothered. She abuses her prescription medication. She's been offered so many things to help better her life but everytime she'll choose drink, drugs & social media. If she looses her kids it's not because the systems against her because she's had plenty of chances to get it right, most people would have their kids taken away for sending them to school covered in shite, she's been addicted to cocaine, taking about sexually and physically assaulting her children, having the house in a biohazard state but time and time again social services give her a chance or they drug test her to make sure she's clean. Nothing changes with rosie this has been going on for 4 plus years. Oh and if T grows up to become anything horrible we blame Rosie. Because it's up to her to break the cycle. Nobody else. It's nothing to do with her being a women it's all about her being a horrible person who doesn't want to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

HashtagYolo

we all know what pizza means 😂😂 get your RBS card out lads we're having pizza 😂😂

Rosie bush you money for free while your burd shags half a dundee, all yer ex pals think ur a dafty and ur 19yo neighbour took the wig clean aff ye 🎉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

maryellensue

Cringing at James Mac trying to pull a Rosie and be on live steaming for about 12 hours. That historic live will never be recreated. From Alanna screaming about being addicted to street vallies, to Rosie’s siren howl, to Louise let any cunt in her box while singing the iconic Samantha mumba. We’ll never see anything like that again in our lifetime 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
You might use Olaplex doll but I’ve never had SW take my kids off me 🖕🏻Oh and I buy my hair products from WELLA and it’s pretty pricey! Plus I clean my home daily, drive my own car, work my arse off and holiday once a year! You are a spotty lumpy dirty beg who sits on lives making a tit out yourself. I on other hand watch your live laughing my arse of at the scum that’s in our country!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Does anyone know where Rosie lives? Wanna chip in on some soop, vallies and blow up pool and leave it at her door?! I’m bored to fuck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Did she just say people think primm is shy and quiet? Who thinks that? Big foghorn up you get hen leghorn

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Just been for my daily dose of serotonin “yer ugly as fuck” with Mumba playing in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
See the live clip when Rosie and Louise were on the phone and Louise was playing Samantha Mumba and she shouts ‘you’re an ugly cunt’ and Rosie’s face and howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve watched it about 20 times it’s so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Anything that's happened to Rosie over the week and whatever since is her own fault. It's not down to tattle that people know. It's down to her 20+ hour live stream. If people want to read here they need to go out of there way to look for it. We aren't responsibly for what shows up on tiktok, whoever is behind the troll accounts or whoever has posted it on Facebook. God half my scheme were watching it and we aren't even in Glasgow! I saw someone say they heard people talking about it at Strathclyde park yesterday. She's been wanting this kind of attention for years. Now she's actually got it and is posted everywhere it's not for her? Heavy is the head that wears the crown and all that.

• Heart
It's Friday and feel like we all need a pick me up so here you go 😂✌

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Hospital? She thinks she's Cherine now.

She's only been off the app for 24hrs and can't cope without the attention. A nice wee hospital visit to garner some sympathy and keep the gifts flowing when she makes her return.

She'll blame Tattle and the "bullies" but the fact is nobody drove Rosie to anything. Rosie bought the car, filled it up and drove herself there with her constant shitty actions. And now she's taking up a hospital bed that someone who needs it could be using.

She thinks she's some sort of master manipulator, when the truth is she's as transparent as a fucking window (not her manky ones though). The only people who buy her bullshit are the braindead minions in her comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

pugslife6

Chatty Member
When i was a lot younger before i had the wee one, i went to my friends n had a night on the gear. It was a heavy one, and i will tell you i was in a dark place of depression for about a week after it, n vowed that was the last time i was touching it. I dont suffer from any sort of mental health issues, so can you just imagine what it does to people who already suffer from it. Its like drink as well its a natural depressant.
So this is whats happening with bushy hole, major come down and cos shes made a royal tit of herself its even worse. She will be back when the come down is over and all her wee minions will be sending her thier money for her to repeat the cycle cos secretly they are just like us n thrive off her puttin on a show

Thanks for coming to my TED talk 👄 haha

• Heart
I was working in Glasgow today, walking up Buchanan St with the total fear that Blanco would walk past me saying ayeeee, or Primm walking past saying morning troops or the Bush making an appearance power walking really fast like a junkie. All these scenarios in my head thanks to tik tok.

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
As we were.

Rosies accounts are - rosiiebushhless, rosiebushnher60accounts, spottysaurus, bawginbush2

Newbies at least read the last thread save us having to explain everything every other page lol. If that's alright to say. Thread 11 is the best but 😂

• Heart