Rosie Bragg #3 looking like a old hag still a smelly hag, no friends no man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hilarious she’s now doing 15 hour shifts in a normal job wat happened to big things happening…

Reactions: 3
Not her tryna soft launch this new man Rosie I promise you we don’t care. I give it max 2 years before he’s fucked off

Reactions: 6
Love how she covers his face yet ngl I found him in under 30 seconds it’s so
Childish to put n emoji over someone’s face

Reactions: 5
She tries to sound like Anne Marie n that vibe it doesn’t work we already have an Anne Marie. Also the chest to face colour

Does she think she’s in some high school film … most famous singers started from nothing she can’t look down on the same job that’s been giving her a pay check month after month. There’s so many rn looking for jobs she’s so ungrateful. U don’t wake up n become famous especially when you’re a shit singer

Reactions: 6
She truly believes shes going to have some sort of a music career! Sorry rosie hun but its not going to happen

Reactions: 2
Does she not see the views and likes that her singing vids get? Nobody is interested apart from the people that manage her dont look like someone whos ‘born to sing’ to me its funny that she looks down on her job when she literally wouldn’t qualify to do anything else..

There always seems to be some convenient excuse whenever she’s meant to preform lol she definitely got scared
Or she got too drunk and decided not to But i think not enough people turned up, it looked absolutely dead and would have been embarrassing

Reactions: 4