Rohini Elyse Mauk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So heartbreaking, I can’t help but wonder if things may have been different if they had all the proper tests and scans done prior to and around the time of the birth. Regardless it’s very tragic 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
oh my goodness my heart is breaking for her. She's had such a tough time. Wow, I'm shocked.

Oh no. Damnit. This makes me sad and very angry. I kept wondering if all the right tests were being done for prenatal and afterwards. She needed an Owlet sock at the very least. They live in the middle of nowhere. 😭Poor Alinah.

Something about the photo of them digging her grave with all those women around her is unsettling to me.

Reactions: 1
Oh no. Damnit. This makes me sad and very angry. I kept wondering if all the right tests were being done for prenatal and afterwards. She needed an Owlet sock at the very least. They live in the middle of nowhere. 😭Poor Alinah.

Something about the photo of them digging her grave with all those women around her is unsettling to me.
I agree, I don’t think everything needs to be shared with the world, and some personal moments like that are too sacred to become content.

Reactions: 3
I watched Rohini years ago when she was engaged/newly married (stopped when things got a bit weird). I’ve been tapping in and out since she announced her pregnancy to see how she was doing. I’m so heartbroken for her and her family. I can’t believe it. What a horrible tragedy. Whilst I didn’t agree with everything she did or said, she really seemed the most settled and content she’s been, being a mum and I remember her talking about her deep desire to be a mum for years.

Watching them build their little farm and live country life with their beautiful land made me quite envious. But now their baby is buried on that land… I’ll count my blessings.

Hard to imagine in this video, Rohini rocking her baby by the window, that 4 days later she would be gone 😢🕊 She was a beautiful and bright little girl. Life really is so cruel.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I stopped following her when she left Sage and started messing around with the cult stuff in Costa Rica. I guess that's what bothers me about the funeral pic. They're all barefoot and posing in grief. Their family is out west.

IMG_8012.jpg

Just leaving this here. Sometimes it's too much information.

Oh come on. You're on a gossip site acting holier than thou? Take a good look in the mirror, dear.
Yeah I'm on a gossip site gossiping about inane tit. I'm not holding a magnifying glass up to a mother grieving her dead child, critiquing expressions of her unfathomable grief, and announcing that some trivial detail about where the baby was conceived is just *pearl clutch* TMI, eww oversharing, or criticizing the photographs she's chosen to share.

If you want do some mirror-gazing, then maybe ask yourself why you think criticizing the way a dead baby is being grieved is comparable to criticizing terrible outfits, materialism, and general influencer inanity.

Yeah I'm on a gossip site gossiping about inane tit. I'm not holding a magnifying glass up to a mother grieving her dead child, critiquing expressions of her unfathomable grief, and announcing that some trivial detail about where the baby was conceived is just *pearl clutch* TMI, eww oversharing, or criticizing the photographs she's chosen to share.

If you want do some mirror-gazing, then maybe ask yourself why you think criticizing the way a dead baby is being grieved is comparable to criticizing terrible outfits, materialism, and general influencer inanity.
Perhaps you don't belong on gossip sites if posts get you so pressed, and don't for a second think you're better than anyone else here. :ROFLMAO: You clearly haven't followed Rohini for long, if at all.

Perhaps you don't belong on gossip sites if posts get you so pressed, and don't for a second think you're better than anyone else here. :ROFLMAO: You clearly haven't followed Rohini for long, if at all.
Somehow the way this human is grieving/burying her child is "too much" and it's been implied she's not showing appropriate reverence for her loss, but gossiping about her grieving is A++++ good stuff. I'm not a moderator obviously and people can gossip their gossip, but this particular double standard is really something. I don't feel pressed, but thanks for the attempt to tap into my emotional state. I feel like the internet forum is foruming and I'm contributing my two cents.

I have followed Rohini for several years. I've seen all her nonsense and fuckup behavior. I'm fully aware of all the phases she's been through and yet it doesn't make me feel any more cynical or critical over how she grieving her dead child as she shares pictures and details that are 100% inconsequential to anyone but her and Sage. I haven't lost an infant. I have lost people very close to me. I feel no confidence in sitting here sniping about those inconsequential details.

Anyway, setting this exchange down now. It's off topic and gonna earn a moderator spanking,

Well, when your first post on a thread is calling out how someone else gossips or their opinion--it seems pressed. Everyone here has an opinion. Rohini has lacked common sense and good judgement for years, and it wouldn't surprise me if she practiced unsafe sleep or wasn't getting Alinah vaccinated. It's her right as a parent, sure, but it doesn't mean people can't speak up or have opinions.