Rohini Elyse Mauk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo i randomly got onto her channel and in her most recent video she confirms she is single. I used to follow her when she lived in NYC and wow the times have changed. When she turned into this hippie person I was thinking her relationship wouldn't last through this drastic change. Her smile in the video is kind of unsettling too. How all of this happened is honestly shocking

She really whizzes through these personality phases. I know she is young and learning, but I have a feeling she is highly impressionable. And selling spiritual classes on courses she's only newly completed online doesn't sit right with me when anyone does it.

Reactions: 3
Just gonna leave this here; her husband has been there through all her changing phases and now he has responded to a comment under her latest video, which seems to kind of confirm that he isn't on board with the divorce and how she's gone about it...

Attachments

• Wow
Sooo i randomly got onto her channel and in her most recent video she confirms she is single. I used to follow her when she lived in NYC and wow the times have changed. When she turned into this hippie person I was thinking her relationship wouldn't last through this drastic change. Her smile in the video is kind of unsettling too. How all of this happened is honestly shocking
She was so different in NY. When they moved back to WA everything started to fall apart. I thought things were ok for awhile. They got a dog and were renting that nice house. It was way too big for two people, though. That made no sense. But Rohini said she grew up poor..? Who knows if that's the truth. She's very troubled and seems to be neck deep in a crisis. Apparently they've broken up several times before. Her personality has done a 180. Everything started to go downhill publicly with the Mexico trip and her response, plus racist comments. She's very out of touch with reality. People are saying Sage is trying to get back with her by joining in on her cult bullshit.

Reactions: 5
YOU GUYS! She and Sage are back together - don't ask me why bu I listened to one of her new podcasts and she reveals they're back together...it just confirms what I have long thought: she goes through crazy phases and Sage just sticks around waiting for her....

• Wow
I don't know why they don't just have an open relationship. That's clearly what she wants, and he bows to her will every time. They're both very immature.

Reactions: 1
Sage doesn't have an ounce of self respect to get back together with her after she publically humiliated him by essentially saying their sex life was unfulfilling......

Sage doesn't have an ounce of self respect to get back together with her after she publically humiliated him by essentially saying their sex life was unfulfilling......
Someone commented on their SkinDeep couples video that they reminded them of Jenny and Forrest Gump and that lives in my head rent free

• Haha
Yes! It's so cringey. She was off in South America screwing anyone she wanted to, and he was heartbroken for almost a year. I think she realized "Oh yeah, I want babies." There were no good candidates, so she went back with Sage. She's obsessed with having babies. Can you imagine the unstable life she'd give them? The kids would end up parenting her.

Reactions: 2
It seemed sudden, didn't it. She never eluded to her mum having an illness, not that she has to share that information obviously.
Feel for her, she's had a turbulent year.

She had a sudden heart attack, and Rohini is on the baby journey. I figured that was why she got back with Sage.

• Sad
I hope she has settled herself because they've bought 90 acres of land and moved to TN. Very far from their families. Rohini is easily tempted away from her marriage. It will not be long before she is pregnant, and then things will get super messy if she acts up.

So.. bringing this thread back to life as for som e reason I thought to myself, ‘I wonder what Rohini is up to’. She’s pregnant!! And I hate to say it, or maybe not, but her content is actually quite nice.

im not sure I can forget her previous actions but I really do hope this is her true and authentic self. I was the least bit surprised she was pregnant - I thought she’d be pregnant waaaay before me and my daughter is 2 years old now 😂

Reactions: 2
Watching Rohini now is like watching one of the girls from the Lovehaswon cult. She's not having ultrasounds. Home birth of course, and I'm guessing no pain meds. 👀 She talks about it as if it's something that will be easy. Delusional Rohini, as always.

She's trying to potty train a five week old baby. :oops:
Well there's a decent amount of support for Elimination Communication and from what I've read there is no harm in trying, so probably will be one of the less controversial things she might do as a woo woo granola mom.