Rocknrollerbaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaa! Saw this thread pop up & I just knew it would all be about how moany she is! I followed her for about 3 days before I couldn’t take any more! I followed her when I enjoyed Thefatfunnyones content (that ship has sailed) and she recommended her.
Anyway turns out one of my friends knows Ruth and I can’t say too much or I’ll risk outing said friend BUT I can let all you tattlers know that Ruth is disliked in many walks of life especially in influencer/blogger circles.
She is a total wannabe by all accounts and was extremely irritating when she went to an event hosted by a certain PE teacher of the nation .......
Anyway I better 🤐🤐🤐

Oooo please tell us more 🤣

Oooo please tell us more 🤣
Hahah I’ll get in trouble
She did upset the local baby group when her eldest was born by ripping the piss out of them on a blog but I think that may be common knowledge anyway.
she’s just spiteful and will throw anyone under the bus to further her so called career.
Hideous at school apparently too, ideas above her station because she was going to London! Yawn

ETA the baby group was in London. She was going to school in London as a teen but still living in Norfolk at the time.

Reactions: 1
I simply can not get over how much this woman complains and is so disrespectful to others. We are in a global pandemic and she is slagging off NHS staff because she hasn't seen the same consultant twice! During my three very high risk pregnancies where I spent the majority of my time in hospital I rarely saw the same consultant. It's just how things go. She needs to get over herself. Let alone all the complaining about her kids school! How can she be at the beach one day (which is miles from her house) and then take her kids out if school because she doesn't want them to get ill? Then complain they won't give out any work. Perhaps moan about it at home but don't go on and on about it on social media over several days. I hope her kids school and her community midwife read what evil things this evil woman writes. What is very interesting is that when R was born she was at nearly 10,000 followers. Three years later she hasn't moved in numbers. Certainly no progression!

Reactions: 4
Why does she have permanent mascara smudges under her eyes? Morning, afternoon and evening... it’s always there! Does she not wash?

Did we really need to see the post today of her practically naked and 38 weeks pregnant outside in the woods. What is this promoting other than stupidity. Yes it’s a body image thing but really. ? Seems she got a lot of stick in her local press as it was posted as an article too. Most of the comments deservedly slated her

Reactions: 2
Did we really need to see the post today of her practically naked and 38 weeks pregnant outside in the woods. What is this promoting other than stupidity. Yes it’s a body image thing but really. ? Seems she got a lot of stick in her local press as it was posted as an article too. Most of the comments deservedly slated her
But she seems to love the attention even if it's negative attention. 'my photo caused a stir' haha. So much of a stir she has 150 likes....

For an influencer she doesn’t seem to know a lot about Instagram.
The other inbox isn’t just for people who don’t follow you, it’s for people you don’t follow who message you.
7 shops isn’t essential. Neither is shopping for paint. If you don’t want people to dislike your tit life choices don’t share them online.

I’m all for breastfeeding and absolutely well done for being able to do it
But man I’m sick of seeing her tits and all she’s done is bloody moan about half term
Bring on next week when she can moan about home school

Her oldest must be so happy that the baby is now the star of her Instragram but feel neglected all at the Same time. She'll be unbearable when she starts private school, always thought she was better than everyone else, give us a break and put all your brats in private school.

No social distancing in photo with friends from London and no stories of them in the garden. I smell bullshit.

Reactions: 1
Went to check this lady's stories out because of this thread (I'm not a follower). Apparently they offered their son £50 to finish everything on his plate. Ridiculous! Also, why on earth is she pronouncing chorizo with a "k" in the beginning?

How old is Raffie? Isn’t he a bit old to still be wearing a nappy? 😖 I know some kids have phobias of the potty though don’t they.. 🤔