Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

123456mnb

Think train-gate was the nail in the coffin for her. At least it has shown the world what she is really like. Loving this week's EDP comments. Copying them here to be immortalized!

I hope that is ‘news’ is in some way a repercussion for her filming the couple and posting it from her train journey the other week. Still unbelievable that she could consider herself in the right there and then write about it! (And worse still the paper publish it).

I can’t say any of her columns ‘sparked a healthy debate’, they just came across as her showing readers what a self entitled, unreasonable person she must really be.

Let’s hope she’s off to spend less time writing drivel and more time disciplining her children.

I've taken small children on a long journey, but I wasn't so arrogant that I gate-crashed first class and then had a go at the people who'd actually paid to sit there.

Nope - babbled on about herself and her self righteous entitlement. It would seem Archant have finally seen sense

Most of the criticism about Davies' writing was that it was of just such poor quality, never mind the content itself.

But the quality was just so poor. Her writing had the feel of some 15 year old girl, sitting there at 10pm on a Sunday night, struggling with an English essay that's got to be handed in the following morning.

Give you more time to teach your children respect and how to behave in public

The complete ramblings of a mad woman whose intentions were always misguided and quite delusional.
But always certainly entertaining !!!

this Mummy blogger knew her limits and stuck to puffing u free gifts and imposing herself, her views and her me, me, me, me diatribe using far too many words

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god when Raffie ran through the barriers at the train station to get to his dad, it really wound me up, she really seems to let her kids do anything, no control, I just imagined him getting stuck or hurt.

Anyone else feel her stories last night were extra invasive than normal? Looked like private family time and it felt almost creepy watching. Had one too many Ruth?

I can’t imagine someone in my family filming our private moments from the sidelines every day and night.

Sven

VIP Member
Do her kids get any privacy at all? Also, detailing where all your kids are at any given time of day is really stupid.

meowwoof

Didn’t mention wroxham barns did she?! She’s on another planet 🤣 they’ve done more so far then most people will do all summer holidays!

Amalia

Love the fact the school threatened legal action! Yes a child in Year 5 should take responsibility of where they are going after school. No a parent should not plaster the school name across social media. Does she decide to stop going on about the subject instead of reflecting where she and her son went wrong? No! Always someone else's fault. Shows Jimmy's level of expectation of his mum that she is always late - it took him 26 minutes to phone her (why does he have a phone anyway!).
Exactly! I wonder if she rang the school or wrote out her Instagram post first 😂 I don’t understand what she finds confusing about the situation.. going on saying the school haven’t said HOW it happened in the first place.. isn’t it obvious? 😂 They don’t take registers for after school clubs and J forgot he was going 🤷‍♀️

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
For someone who has moaned about having no money to do things over the holidays
Shes done alot over the holidays never at home!
So entitled

Sven

VIP Member
She’s an absolute pain in the arse. It’s so dangerous shoving your kids all over the internet like she does, and now broadcasting to the local news that he walks home alone. How stupid can you be.

hellohello2018

Feel sorry for the new milkshake business in Chantry Place, Ruthie slatting them on IG.
I can’t believe how often she slags off local businesses. It’s like she expects them to fawn over her because she has an Instagram account and when they don’t, or they are just human, she gets satisfaction from plublicly moaning about them. So unprofessional as an influencer and just plain nasty when usually it sounds like companies are just doing their best. None are ever perfect 100% of the time!

Reactions: 2