Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

123456mnb

Screenshot_20211106-173902.png

Nothing major - but I haven't been on Tattle for ages. As soon as I saw the story I knew something would have been added to her thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Shes going to dine out on the train incident for months! Will be the topic Of her coloumn next week for sure

Rainbow_rhythms

I quite like wasting my time moaning about her 😂
Why waste time posting on Instagram? Why waste time reading about yourself on tattle and then writing stories about it?

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I’m all for breastfeeding and absolutely well done for being able to do it
But man I’m sick of seeing her tits and all she’s done is bloody moan about half term
Bring on next week when she can moan about home school

Her oldest must be so happy that the baby is now the star of her Instragram but feel neglected all at the Same time. She'll be unbearable when she starts private school, always thought she was better than everyone else, give us a break and put all your brats in private school.

123456mnb

I don't understand this woman. Only a few days she was saying how she has never been so ill (covid) and wrrites a crappy newspaper article about how she should have worn a mask etc. Yesterday she cycles 12 miles after only just getting a negative result, gets on a busy train and DOESNT WEAR A MASK!!! Massive hypocrite or massive liar for not being that ill?

How obsessed is she that she can fit in kids clothes from Next! I say fit, the dress looks bloody tight on her!!! 🤣

123456mnb

Love the fact the school threatened legal action! Yes a child in Year 5 should take responsibility of where they are going after school. No a parent should not plaster the school name across social media. Does she decide to stop going on about the subject instead of reflecting where she and her son went wrong? No! Always someone else's fault. Shows Jimmy's level of expectation of his mum that she is always late - it took him 26 minutes to phone her (why does he have a phone anyway!).

meowwoof

The fact she feels hard done by is mind blowing!
I’m so certain she reads here she is bound to address this…

Reactions: 3

swipe_up

VIP Member
About time she was brought down a peg or two
With her over inflated ego though it will be quite some job

123456mnb

She also has no idea about safety! Within 2 minutes of watching the rant I had located her exact house on the internet, could see a previous floorplan and photos inside as well as how much she paid for it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist when you post a video with a for sale board AND plaster your house number on your wheely bins!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Oooo does someone read here by any chance? 👋🏼 thanks for finally disclosing, albeit a catty one. I would still say she’s obliged to put ‘AD’ on her story regardless if they’ve asked her to story it or not?
I agree. Or she could just put the phone down and not story the fuck out of their every waking moment.

Amalia

Does she think she’s hilarious always being late? If you’re really running late try putting the phone down and get your arse in gear 😵💫 feel sorry for the kids having to then rush to school!

123456mnb

Blaming someone else rather than admiring she didn't do the research into the place. One look at the website photos it is clear it wouldn't be great for a younger child with those stairs/railings. Her "anxiety" caused by the "stress" is bullshit. More likely caused by doing the juice cleansing the week before followed by eating and running! Scrounger who never wants to actually pay for anything.

U_ok_hun

Yes! She was the worst! Crying on insta stories, slagging off her kids school, unable to do anything without her mother on hand. Serious eye roll!

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
She sounds like one of these who hasn’t realised she’s “that” parent. Hopefully they’ll never let her book again.

seen-the-light

God how many times does the woman have to try and get a micro scooter gifted for her kid. It couldn’t be more obvious, tagging them in every post!