Rob Edwards Just look at him!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening thought I’d leave this here… I’ve posted a foreign one because the video is proper zoomed in on him for some reason but I won’t complain

Reactions: 2
I just want to lick him. Not many men make me feel like that, but he does.

Reactions: 5
It's a very very long time since I had such a teenage crush on a man as I do our Rob! Probably not since my Leo obsession back in the late 90s...
Are you enjoying it? I certainly am it’s been a while (not quite as long as yours though, my last was in 2010)

Reactions: 1
Yes me and Rob are in a very happy marriage
I've slept with more famous people than Rob (not elaborating further as potentially v outing) and I now feel put out that it wasn't the man himself. I did once have a dream where he kissed me and then told me he couldn't take it further as he was married and I was devastated

BRB just lying on the floor in a heap after Martin Odegaard's disallowed goal

Reactions: 4
I feel like I want to go for a drink with you so you can fill me in on all the tea!

Reactions: 4
Mrs Edwards really staked her claim there!
If he was my husband nobody would know what he or his wedding ring looked like as he would be chained to my bed 24/7 - I would look after him very well though!

I'm still watching the slo-mo walk from the Ross Barkley interview last week!

If he was my husband nobody would know what he or his wedding ring looked like as he would be chained to my bed 24/7 - I would look after him very well though!

I'm still watching the slo-mo walk from the Ross Barkley interview last week!
That’s understandable. I feel the same.