Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if that’s why they picked it, but I think it’s an odd choice. I think she will want a second child to try for a girl.
Why do people always say that when people have a boy first? Not all women are bothered about whether or not they ever have a daughter. I have a son and I would love another boy one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why do people always say that when people have a boy first? Not all women are bothered about whether or not they ever have a daughter. I have a son and I would love another boy one day.
I have two girls and everyone was like ‘you need to have a boy’. I was like, why? I’m more than happy with two girls, never wanted a boy (would have been happy if I did but my preference was always two girls).

Reactions: 7
I didn’t say that? I just got the impression that she wanted a girl. It was a comment about one person, not about what other people would want. It’s not a slight on boys?

Reactions: 1
I'm single, those posts a highly patronising. I don't feel like I'm missing out on being in a relationship cause it was valentines day. I think the whole day is cringe. I would prefer to be single than in a bad relationship.
If I could love your comment tenfold I would.
I find Kate so unlikeable. Just withdraw from public life like you promised us. We will cope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Rios Instagram post about Kate cooking him breakfast !
I think he’s a sexist pig and only has her to cook for him and the kids !
Also lots of comments saying he should be cooking her breakfast and also comments saying hope you don’t cheat on her like you did with your first wife !!
Don’t think he will ever escape his cheating past !
DF165774-65FB-42BD-885A-EB0FD40B707B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She always makes a big deal about celebrating occasions but being mindful of people who can’t as they have lost someone e.t.c I’m sorry but that’s like me apologising to the world everytime I want to celebrate as some people out there don’t have cause to celebrate! This world is just becoming bizarre. Yes we can all be mindful that people are struggling so if it bothers you that much if your social media upsets someone then don’t post it. It’s not mandatory.
I agree. It’s so social media driven. I’ve only noticed it over the past 2-3 years, but when Mother’s Day rolls around, I get bombarded with memes about “I am thinking of you if your mother is dead, or if you’re no contact with your mother, or if your relationship with your mother is difficult, or if your mother wasn’t the kind of mother you needed her to be...” and so on.

I can’t say I’ve noticed too much of the same for Father’s Day. But this year, I noticed the meme has translated to Valentine’s Day 🙄

Now, I really do understand that Mother’s Day is tit if any of those situations is you, and the sentiment is fine on the surface, but people’s insistence on sharing them is pure virtue signalling.

• Heart
My husband watches a lot of football and honestly it feels like Rio is on commentating on TV nearly every bloody night!! You’d think he’d want to be at home a little more with his wife and new baby...

Reactions: 11
I agree. It’s so social media driven. I’ve only noticed it over the past 2-3 years, but when Mother’s Day rolls around, I get bombarded with memes about “I am thinking of you if your mother is dead, or if you’re no contact with your mother, or if your relationship with your mother is difficult, or if your mother wasn’t the kind of mother you needed her to be...” and so on.

I can’t say I’ve noticed too much of the same for Father’s Day. But this year, I noticed the meme has translated to Valentine’s Day 🙄

Now, I really do understand that Mother’s Day is tit if any of those situations is you, and the sentiment is fine on the surface, but people’s insistence on sharing them is pure virtue signalling.
Father’s Day has become the day all single women can congratulate themselves on being both parents cos the baby daddies are deadbeats! This is in no way an insult to Women who do parent alone but I can only imagine the mass hysteria if men tried to muscle in on Mother’s Day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Wow this article doesn’t paint him in a good light
The phrase that stood out ‘with lockdown especially there is no way out’ - ouch, that doesn’t sound good! And missing the birth of one of your children?! I’m sure Fergie would have let him be there whatever game he had to play!

Reactions: 10
He forgot to mention the hours he devoted to shagging other women.

Reactions: 18
The phrase that stood out ‘with lockdown especially there is no way out’ - ouch, that doesn’t sound good! And missing the birth of one of your children?! I’m sure Fergie would have let him be there whatever game he had to play!
I know it really doesn’t come across well at all🤦🏻‍♀️ If I was Kate I would be raging 😬😂

Reactions: 3
I know someone who caught him and Wayne Rooney doing a fair bit of coke back in the day. They managed to keep it out of the papers. Don't know whether he's cleaned up his act now or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m rewatching the Rio & Kate programme and at one point they are at a group session & was asked how long they have been together.
At 18 mins 51 seconds he says
‘We’ve been together for what four/for’ I thought he was about to say 4 years and then Kate jumps in & says 2 years?? Maybe it’s just me but could be a slip up?
Please can someone watch that bit & tell me I am wrong 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
I’m rewatching the Rio & Kate programme and at one point they are at a group session & was asked how long they have been together.
‘We’ve been together for what four/for’ I thought he was about to say 4 years and then Kate jumps in & says 2 years?? Maybe it’s just me but could be a slip up?
Please can someone watch that bit & tell me I am wrong 😂😂😂
You are right - he definitely stumbles before Kate interjects with “Two years”. I just can’t work out if he means “For, for” or “For, four”. It might be the second option- there have been several comments to state the relationship had been going on for a lot longer than publicised. Also, Rio was very quick to add after Kate’s interjection they started seeing each other AFTER Rebecca’s passing.

Reactions: 11
You are right - he definitely stumbles before Kate interjects with “Two years”. I just can’t work out if he means “For, for” or “For, four”. It might be the second option- there have been several comments to state the relationship had been going on for a lot longer than publicised. Also, Rio was very quick to add after Kate’s interjection they started seeing each other AFTER Rebecca’s passing.
Ahhh yes thank you for seeing this bit of the programme I thought is it just me! I re watched that bit about 10 times to see. At first I thought he’s saying ‘for’ but he said ‘for’ only a few words before In that sentence ‘we’ve been together for what for/four’ it’s gotta mean four! I really am convinced he slipped up there!!
I agree, why even say you dated AFTER the passing. As a viewer we would have already presumed that (but not Rio that cheat!!!)

Ahhh yes thank you for seeing this bit of the programme I thought is it just me! I re watched that bit about 10 times to see. At first I thought he’s saying ‘for’ but he said ‘for’ only a few words before In that sentence ‘we’ve been together for what for/four’ it’s gotta mean four! I really am convinced he slipped up there!!
I agree, why even say you dated AFTER the passing. As a viewer we would have already presumed that (but not Rio that cheat!!!)
Exactly @Bonbonbon20. Such a weird thing to say - we all know the story/ narrative that Rio has told us. That makes me think you are right that there is a slip up.
I just say watching that documentary again shows how cold at times Rio comes across.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.