Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View at your own Rick 🤯
In my opinion the estate agents don’t come across very well , who puts no refunds 🤔😂. Also yes it’s a tit tip but hardly looks like the floors covered in faeces I don’t understand why they need to say you have to wipe your feet as you are leaving . Never seen an advert like that 🤣
The agents who have listed it have done a terrible job!
The warning to wipe your feet had me dying! The area itself isn’t the nicest, how dirty could your feet get?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spacious kitchen anyone
(I kid you not this is in a 3 bed house)
That reminds me of a flat I had (in Wales) when I was 16. It was above a cafe so it was just the landing, the bathroom and three bedrooms. The rooms were let out individually and the kitchen was literally on the landing. There was an electric hob and a sink (next to each other) and that was it. Although they squeezed a table and two chairs onto the landing. Hysterical when I look back but I was well chuffed at the time. I had it to myself (possibly because nobody else would accept it). The bathroom had a dark blue suite which I was quite fond of. God knows why!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That reminds me of a flat I had (in Wales) when I was 16. It was above a cafe so it was just the landing, the bathroom and three bedrooms. The rooms were let out individually and the kitchen was literally on the landing. There was an electric hob and a sink (next to each other) and that was it. Although they squeezed a table and two chairs onto the landing. Hysterical when I look back but I was well chuffed at the time. I had it to myself (possibly because nobody else would accept it). The bathroom had a dark blue suite which I was quite fond of. God knows why!
My first flat didn’t have a wall between the kitchen and bathroom, there was just a curtain !
The kitchen comprised one worktop with a little baby belling cooker on top of it and a small fridge. No sink so I had to wash dishes in the weirdly large corner bath 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone with a spare £225k for this one bed 408 ft gatehouse in York at the entrance to Grimston Park Estate ?

View attachment 1042227
View attachment 1042229

View attachment 1042236

This is my relatives old estate, coming in to the estate I always wondered what this house looked like inside and now my curiosity is satisfied im so happy 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.