Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying in the car as she waved him goodbye as he walked in with his packed lunch & pencil case in his briefcase .
Don’t forget she will have attached an air tag to his briefcase so she knows where he is at all times 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So we have seen what the fans & jo-public think of his new DOR job via via Pa thirkill BUT what do not only the York knights/Hull players /plus the rest of the rugby player think ?
He must be getting some ripping from some of them the changing room banter will be brutal.

Reactions: 4
So we have seen what the fans & jo-public think of his new DOR job via via Pa thirkill BUT what do not only the York knights/Hull players /plus the rest of the rugby player think ?
He must be getting some ripping from some of them the changing room banter will be brutal.
And he was crying about tattle..

• Haha
One of the Salford players has spoken out & said it’s a crazy decision. I would imagine most people with common sense feel the same way.
He has no coaching or management experience- but we all know why he’s been given the job & it’s absolutely nothing to do with his CV. Any credibility he did have in RL (he was a great player when he was younger & he had a fantastic first season back at Leeds) has been wiped out with this blatant nepotism. Let’s see how Hulls next few seasons pan out because they are dire at the moment.

• Haha
I was in the players bar on Sunday after warrington pummeled us, but that is another story.

It was talked about between us guests.
most say the same daddy bought him a job.
Was he a good player , yes he was a decent half back.
Does he have the credentials to do this job, only time will tell.
On paper he doesn't, but people can grow into a role and make it work for him and he does have some knowledge.

But if Hull do bad then he really will take the flack.

As a rugby fan I don't think it is a bad move, it is a strange 1, but I do think he might be good for Hull.

As a man he is a weasle the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 7
I was in the players bar on Sunday after warrington pummeled us, but that is another story.

It was talked about between us guests.
most say the same daddy bought him a job.
Was he a good player , yes he was a decent half back.
Does he have the credentials to do this job, only time will tell.
On paper he doesn't, but people can grow into a role and make it work for him and he does have some knowledge.

But if Hull do bad then he really will take the flack.

As a rugby fan I don't think it is a bad move, it is a strange 1, but I do think he might be good for Hull.

As a man he is a weasle the lowest of the low.
If he got the job { as in job advertisement in the rugby job pages etc } then fair play BUT this was done behide the scenes with Pa Thirkill at the table too.
It's not came out yet if he is going to put money in to the club but time will tell.
Good luck to him as I have said above there is going to be long days/nights /traveling etc to build the team up plus be there to cheer the teams along the way.
Add :
1 year old
new baby soon
The new house get re-build.
oh home life has just changed on a turn of a coin.

Reactions: 4
If he got the job { as in job advertisement in the rugby job pages etc } then fair play BUT this was done behide the scenes with Pa Thirkill at the table too.
It's not came out yet if he is going to put money in to the club but time will tell.
Good luck to him as I have said above there is going to be long days/nights /traveling etc to build the team up plus be there to cheer the teams along the way.
Add :
1 year old
new baby soon
The new house get re-build.
oh home life has just changed on a turn of a coin.
He'll show his face on match days and little else is my guess.

He'll show his face on match days and little else is my guess.
Suited & booted sitting in his V.I.P DOR seat.
---
Bet its more stressful loosing games as a DoR than if he was a player too....
It's tough at the top as he is the guy that the fans are looking at to get a new coach /new players & the day to day dramas he will need to deal with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He sounds run down and he looks like tit!
All the sniffing and snot.
Ick!!!!!

That lighting is giving someone's died vibes!

#funeral

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ick!!!!!

#funeral

I watched some of it but he was just repeating the same stuff he said about 6 months ago @York.
Oh but he say he has people he can lean on & help him .....I'm sure they are trilled to hear that.
" my phone has been ringing un-stop " yep that is zips checking in .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ick!!!!!

#funeral

It looks as if he has been pushed into to something he doesn’t want to do.. it galls him that someone is telling him what to do.. looks as if he has been “pussy wipped”.. run down or not.. there is a sadness there..

• Heart
It looks as if he has been pushed into to something he doesn’t want to do.. it galls him that someone is telling him what to do.. looks as if he has been “pussy wipped”.. run down or not.. there is a sadness there..
He looks shot doesn't he!
I definitely agree 100% 🤣

yeeehaaaa cowboy🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I'm not a person who makes rash decisions" so... from that comment, are we to understand that the lack of contact and relationship with three of his children was a considered and deliberate decision?
That he pondered and thought long and hard and came to the conclusion that.... abandoning them and severing all ties with three little kids was the right thing to do? What a shithouse.

Reactions: 22