Richard Osman's House Of Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on this week's... on the round where they have to blank out part of the question I'm sure before they weren't allowed to discuss with their partner as there have been times they have picked the same word

Reactions: 5
Just caught up on this week's... on the round where they have to blank out part of the question I'm sure before they weren't allowed to discuss with their partner as there have been times they have picked the same word
No they aren't normally!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love this show too, but the edited in audience clapping is so off putting, it’s not just in this show either. Once I hear it I can’t focus on anything else 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is good

It'd be great though if she lost and went full on "I hope you're happy!!!!" at richard like that time she was eliminated from strictly
Don't watch that but I agree regardless, it's just no competition atm

I assume this series is coming to an end. I'm sure the champions weeks are normally the last ones in a series? And it usually finishes around spring time

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I assume this series is coming to an end. I'm sure the champions weeks are normally the last ones in a series? And it usually finishes around spring time
I think I saw on Twitterx next week is the last in the series?
What on earth will replace it?
Used to be Eggheads didn't it. Funny how I used to far prefer Pointless over HoG but haven't watched it in ages for some reason.

Used to be Eggheads didn't it. Funny how I used to far prefer Pointless over HoG but haven't watched it in ages for some reason.
It usually still airs through summer I think, but it's repeats. Then suddenly new ones start in the autumn, often without much announcement so you end up missing the start, lol

It's just not the same without Richard!

Really good week, just goes to show the different levels of even the champions!

Has anyone listened to the podcast Richard does called The rest is entertainment? I think it's really good and tbh I quite enjoy his voice in my ear lol

Reactions: 1
Has anyone listened to the podcast Richard does called The rest is entertainment? I think it's really good and tbh I quite enjoy his voice in my ear lol
What's it about? Always on the hunt for new podcasts

What's it about? Always on the hunt for new podcasts
It's all about TV secrets and industry inside knowledge. Some weeks they answer questions for example; what is a showrunner?, how do quiz shows afford large jackpots?, do you get to keep the prizes on taskmaster?
Richard also gives anecdotes about his career and programmes he has produced and otherwise been a part of.
I'm maybe not selling it very well but it is very good. They also have the episodes on YouTube but I prefer the podcast

Reactions: 6
It's all about TV secrets and industry inside knowledge. Some weeks they answer questions for example; what is a showrunner?, how do quiz shows afford large jackpots?, do you get to keep the prizes on taskmaster?
Richard also gives anecdotes about his career and programmes he has produced and otherwise been a part of.
I'm maybe not selling it very well but it is very good. They also have the episodes on YouTube but I prefer the podcast
Sounds interesting will check it out! Thanks