Richard Osman's House Of Games

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all about TV secrets and industry inside knowledge. Some weeks they answer questions for example; what is a showrunner?, how do quiz shows afford large jackpots?, do you get to keep the prizes on taskmaster?
Richard also gives anecdotes about his career and programmes he has produced and otherwise been a part of.
I'm maybe not selling it very well but it is very good. They also have the episodes on YouTube but I prefer the podcast
This sounds great!

Reactions: 1
Not really enjoying this week tbh.
I feel Tim Key and Richard Osman are joining forces to be sneery toward Jamie Laing and making it uncomfortable to watch imo. I get Jamie is a bit of a prat, but he is entering into the spirit of it and enjoying it.
Richard is so arse licky to some contestants eg Sir Chris Hoy (omg that was embarrassing 😂 'wow another great answer from Sir Chris Hoy').

Reactions: 4
I feel Tim Key and Richard Osman are joining forces to be sneery toward Jamie Laing and making it uncomfortable to watch imo. I get Jamie is a bit of a prat, but he is entering into the spirit of it and enjoying it.
Richard is so arse licky to some contestants eg Sir Chris Hoy (omg that was embarrassing 😂 'wow another great answer from Sir Chris Hoy').
I remember them being like this with Jamie especially Tim was a total dick head clearly didn't like him. Yes you're so right with the arse licking too 🤣 always like this with the really intelligent people , I remember a lady scientist on it once and he mentioned it so many times

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember him getting the same with Ken Bruce

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know I've seen this week before, but I forgot about jamie biscuits actually being quite clever

dunno why they were arsey with him 🤷

Reactions: 5
Jamie Laing is a total toff but, every reality TV show I've seen him on, he is so good humoured. He's cheerful not cynical, he tries hard, he supports others, I like him in spite of myself 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand Laura Whitmore at the best of times but by Christ she’s giving proper mean girl vibes of this. The way she laughs at Jaime to the others is just ick. Never liked Tim Key on Taskmaster. Proper smug.

Reactions: 7