Richard & Judy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Judy wanted to give up TV decades ago, and he doesn't want to give it up.

She didn't look any more happy than usual to be on TV.

The mail chooses this photo with the shady: A third gushed: 'So nice to see them back on TV #RichardandJudy Richard looks like he never ages!'

1582290295375.png

Reactions: 7
I think Judy wanted to give up TV decades ago, and he doesn't want to give it up.

She didn't look any more happy than usual to be on TV.

The mail chooses this photo with the shady: A third gushed: 'So nice to see them back on TV #RichardandJudy Richard looks like he never ages!'

View attachment 86757
Shes very nervy and its not enjoyable to watch I like Richard he should do it with Fern Britton.

Reactions: 6
Ive started a Richard & Judy thread.
I think This Morning was a quality show with Richard and Judy. Whoever is running ITV daytime now seems to be using it to join in with the dumbing down media. Employing Rylan who entered a TV singing competition, as a way to get a job on TV screaming with joy about the attention seeking schemes of talentless celebs. Only point in Holly seemed to be as a beard for Phillip, as would often boast to the media about how her and her husband are always getting together with Phillip and his wife. Then there's Loose Women, where Coleen Nolan also screams with joy when talentless celebs selling their kids into the celeb industry. There's either a conspiracy to dumb down society, or they assume their watchers are all celeb magazine reading morons, who don't want to do more in life than meeting a rich man as thick and tacky as they are, like a footballer, so they can make a living selling dumb magazine interviews about their designer handbag they can't pronounce the name of.
I only really enjoy This Morning when Ruth and Eamonn are on, as they act like professional journalists.

Good point.
See if they're long time posters or new accounts.

I wrote on the Phillip thread, but somebody moved it to here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I saw a photo of them on MSN news stating that they were hosting today...I thought Judy looked terrible in the photo so I had to turn on the TV to see what she looked like!
Afraid to say, I think she looked just as bad on the TV. I know she's getting on, but there's just something strange about her!
Her presenting felt like she was trying too hard and has she had new teeth? Her speech sounded very odd!

I never particularly liked them anyway, Richard always took over the show and talked over her! Whenever they had anyone on discussing womens problems, Richard was always like, 'Oh yes, Judy suffers with that' or 'Judy does that, don't you Judy' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry to say, but the hosting this morning was awful. I don’t know what’s wrong with Judy. Maybe her teeth are ill fitting but she couldn’t speak properly.

I used to love them, but Richard now looks like her carer......I know, be kind etc, but they are not what they were.

Reactions: 6
I honestly feel like they're going to announce she has dementia soon, it was a really unusual appearance. Purely opinion and I will be very happy to be told I'm wrong because it's a horrible diagnosis. I hope I'm wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It looked like Richard had let his Mum tag along, bless her 🙈

It was good to have a change of presenters though.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She had shoes on she took them off when they went to the Saturday night takeaway studio to interview Ant & Dec.

Reactions: 1
I think Judy is more like a cute grandma these days, like she’s not sure what’s going on but still has a few wise words to tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I loved watching TM with them today. It was real, gaffs and all, but very watchable instead of the other plastic pair H & P. No inane squeaky giggling, no childish segments. Two pros doing a good job. Bring them back.

Reactions: 11
I definitely think her days are over but the pair together is nice for them!!
Her speech isn’t the same even her accent seems different and I agree with a PP she appeared a bit confused 😥
I’m almost sure she had the removing shoe habit before too 😂

Aw, can't believe I missed R&J back on the telly. I even watched their Channel 4 show but even then I worried about Judy's health/nerves/whatever is going on. Hope I get to catch them next time. Is this going to be a regular thing?

I felt it was car crash tv...awful but compelling
I loved r and j in their day. Watched it every day...I couldn’t bear them to be brought back now.
i too thought richard acted like judy’s carer...she doesn’t look like a well woman to me..I’m younger than her and I get foggy like that. On tv it’s magnified ten times.
she took her shoes off and then when in the golf buggy...when talking to ant and Dec, proceeded to pick something off her foot
i think she’d forgotten she was on tv at that point.
wasnt a nice moment
nice to see them again but cringey and awkward

Reactions: 3
I've downloaded itv player just to watch this from the start, it's very watchable. No wonder they only stood in for one day.

Have they explained Judy's speach? It's like she's still anaesthetised from having a couple of root canals.

Love this what from Judy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Judy is a visual representation of a lifetime spent with Richard Madeley. A hollowed out empty shell of a person

• Haha
Reactions: 27