Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good find! Makes sense now

This has been shared a few times in this thread before I think. We really need to make a wiki to have all the screenshots and links in one place.

Reactions: 2
the toxic couple have a company listing as MIGAS 721 LTD, primed and ready to rip off their unsuspecting suppliers. They probably rent the Luchador building lease.

on the listing for that company they haven’t linked to his previous failed businesses, very shady.
Are they allowed to do that? I didn’t think you would be! They are such shady bastards!

Reactions: 1
Richard Davies and his missus look like they have been standing at the bus stop since 1998 waiting for the Venga bus

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think someone mentioned before but ASA’s clothing Instagram only has 230 photos now despite him posting multiple photos every day for over a decade. They have deleted thousands of photos. It must have taken them forever to do that. If there is an investigation into Rich, he’s deleted a lot of evidence including all the promotion, products and sales for his ‘charity’ brand Hardship Helps. No accounts were ever filed despite them selling lots of ‘charity’ products under that brand. When you look at the Hardship Helps on companies house, it’s not even listed as a charity or non-profit but a limited company (I.e. for profit) so they were never under any obligation to donate profits to charity like they said they would. And they’ve claimed they didn’t make any money with that brand, which we all know isn’t true.

If the clothing company owes as much money as it says it does, they will probably be forced into administration…again!

What other reason could there possibly be for him manually deleting thousands upon thousands of photos from his business Instagram? Shredding the evidence.
Source: https://www.oscr.org.uk/search

the toxic couple have a company listing as MIGAS 721 LTD, primed and ready to rip off their unsuspecting suppliers. They probably rent the Luchador building lease.

on the listing for that company they haven’t linked to his previous failed businesses, very shady.
Interesting that on companies house his name is registered in a different format on MIGAS 721 and therefore doesn’t seem linked to the other 9 companies.

Attachments

Imagine being daft enough to have your home address listed on Companies House as your correspondence address instead of your accountants… especially when you’re such insta ‘celebrities’ 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Imagine being daft enough to have your home address listed on Companies House as your correspondence address instead of your accountants… especially when you’re such insta ‘celebrities’ 🤣🤣🤣
Sunset Mosspark Boulevard’s biggest VIPs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s literally just a print on demand business with his designs wtf is he on about it’s not a business 😂

Reactions: 2
I love the whole ‘I’m half serious’ thing so many people do to try and gauge opinions from a faceless online audience because they are too dumb to actually decide something for themselves. Do it if you want to do it, stop trying to use your life as content to stay relevant.

Reactions: 5
I know right

Make me an offer? (realistic)

for what? What are you selling? Instagram the Home of business due diligence

Reactions: 6