Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2022 was a difficult year getting caught ripping off staff and failing at more shitty business ideas

easy for all of them to move to Margate as they were all so loathed in Glasgow and had no mates. Bunch of complete wallopers.

Reactions: 6
Repurposing old ASA designs and plonking ‘Not Everything Sucks’ in small ugly text on t-shirts to make a quick buck is just so lazy. The designs don’t even make sense with the NES slogan.

Also seeing Rich dressed as a playboy bunny for Halloween…no way would he have done that in Glasgow

Reactions: 5
Urgh. I can admit that there’s a small part of me that gives a bit of acknowledgment of him taking responsibility, but why does this cretin talking about his vasectomy make me want to boak. And why do we need to know!

Reactions: 6
he is always showing up on TikTok and his posts are so cringe. it’s giving desperation. for the love of god, get a job and stop grifting with the cheap tat

Reactions: 5
He always falls back into playing the victim. He obviously is reading from the Michelle Mone book of business.

Reactions: 7
Of all the stupid shit he comes out with, this one is almost unbelievable... No self awareness whatsoever. Total total twat.
What a fucking wet blanket.

Here’s a tip Rich, if you fucked people over and make no amends, chances are they won’t forget about it any time soon

Reactions: 4