Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie

VIP Member
A lot of people suffer from depression & anxiety but still have to go out to work to put a roof over their heads & feed their family!

Reactions: 15

Linnyloo

VIP Member
She seems to really struggle with PMS. I can definitely relate. It can be really debilitating. I’m on mat leave but when I’m at work I’m pretty good at my job then the week before my period I struggle to string an email together. It’s like wading through glue. Have no patience with my kids either although she always seems to have endless patience with Delilah no matter what her mood/anxiety is like.
On camera she does, yes.
Poor Doug must have the patience of a saint with her. She is tiresome, neurotic and energy sapping. Why can't she ever buy anything from a normal fecking shop - if she was buying a bloody pencil it wud have to be researched and from some obscure seller, just pick one up from Tesco will you omg

• Haha
  • Heart

Wellies97

Although I can empathise with the fact that she has mental health problems, I absolutely don’t agree with the statement that she isn’t lazy when she clearly is. I’m 22 and suffer from bipolar disorder, I work in a large corporation, part of the sustainability and global impact sector. I am always busy. I cannot imagine not showing up to work 3/4 of the month (almost every month) returning around payday and blaming my absence on my disorder. If it does get to that point, its best to let everyone know you won’t be creating any content for the foreseeable future, no need to even disclose why, instead of just not showing up. If I did that, I’d be fired and for good reason. Considering she views this as her job, she should act as such but her work ethic is appalling. If she really struggles with anxiety to the point where she cannot work, she should take a step back and seek professional health.

FullMoon

Quite enjoyed Rhiannon's latest vlog, with her and Doug putting up the tiles - it was pretty calming but good to see her being productive and working on her home. Also, I like her balanced approach to food - like, she generally eats healthily but then she'll also get take-aways now and then or make waffles. And I appreciate how she films herself without makeup and keeps it real. So many other influencers try and portray this very fake image of perfection. Sorry, I know this isn't a rave thread, and I've critiqued her for many things previously, but just wanted to say this for balance.
This 100%. Yes we can all critique her but out of all the influencers she’s the most real, endearing and normal.

Hattixox

She’s fundamentally lazy and chooses not to do her job! She has time for all her ‘classes’, endless online shopping and going to M&S/ get coffees, returning her deliveries. She really doesn’t deserve to call her self anything other than a SAH mum, nothing wrong with that, but she cannot say this is a job.
I don’t think she’s lazy at all. I think she’s got chronic OCD.. anxiety and is a die hard perfectionist. I suffer with every single one of those things so can sympathise but I have really had to knock it on the head now I’m a mother. She almost needs treatment. She obviously suffers badly with her mental health and it clearly effects her day to day life.

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
This has been going on for years, Rhi has money to throw at ‘stuff’ so why she wouldn’t have got help before baffles me. Maybe I’m being a cynic, but it seems she’s back just in time for the lush freebies at Halloween/ Christmas and probably has an AD coming up!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
2021-05-26 16_34_54-Home Updates & Mother's Day _ WEEKEND VLOG _ Rhiannon Ashlee Vlogs - YouTube.png

As much as i appreciate Rhiannon's "aesthetic" i'm not easily influenced. That mug however is super cute so i thought for a second, naive as i am that i could order the same, and then...

2021-05-26 16_41_13-Tivoli Cup, Pink – Collage CPH.png

57€ is approximately £50 ! For a mug !

I've never bought an Emma Bridgewater mug as I find them quite pricey but what should i say now...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Wellies97

I am so surprised that she’s decided to do an ad for Amazon considering her “ethical, planet-saving super mum” image. Amazon is literally one of the most unethical companies she could’ve chosen to work with, especially following their numerous scandals surrounding human rights violations. I guess it is for the money.

• Heart

Laurencots33

I find it so irritating that she pre-filmed so much content. So we are practically watching all the time she was away but couldn’t be bothered to upload. And she wants a new sofa, she has to sit and basically beg for one. She’s so unbelievably transparent and doesn’t seem to care either.

Kindred

Honestly I don't know how she still has such control over Delilahs likes and wear, as someone who has two of the same age, they are feisty strong little people and I cannot make them not have their own personalities. As much as i love the no plastic esthetic, my kids are not naturally drawn to an ugly beige doll over a bright pink barbie mansion and I refuse to believe D is naturally drawn to that same boring esthetic her mother flogs, as much as Rhiannon would like to lie and pretend that D enjoys a retro giant mouse house with beige furniture and a smeg fridge and an aaaagaaaah 🙄
Cannot wait for D to really give Rhiannon some shi* and attitude, like a proper 5 going on 15 girl 🤣 she thinks it's hard now lol..

• Heart

unt Bessie

I couldn't believe she realised that expensive (and tiny) towel wasn't what she expected but just used it anyway and said she'd just buy another one! They must be very comfortable.

I do always enjoy her vlogs, so soothing. Wish she would spend less time flapping over fonts and thumbnails (nobody cares, Rhi!) and just get some more videos out.

Hunk Alert

She needs to stop this pretence that social media / YouTube is a job to her because it isn't . People with more kids ect put out a lot more content than her she is just bone idol .I think she thinks because she can remain like a skeleton and work out that is a being busy and doing work ??.I hope that D doesn't grow up lazy like her and gets a real job .

How can she not be embarrassed with this level off laziness ?? Most folk in contact with her will have a real job and need to run a house and kids .I think her mum will be ashamed with this carry-on tbh .She is so awkward and nervous on vlogs also that I need to turn off .This can't be good for her mental or physical well being she should just get a proper job and forget this farce.

Last edited:

lilamay

VIP Member
'I'm so ready now!' she says, now she has a convenient excuse as to why driving lessons are delayed.

• Haha

beatrix246

Lmao I read CBD and I was like yeah you’re right 😭😂😂😂

she’s the only vlogger I follow so I really like her, but the last ad video? she’s sponsored by amazon which for many reasons -as I think you all know- is not the greatest corporation I’d want to be affiliated to. But I guess as long as she has deals it doesn’t matter where the money comes from? I don’t mind ads but I believe there are better options than working with amazon tbh :/
Honestly I was shocked she did an ad with Amazon since it doesn't seem to align with her brand.

lilamay

VIP Member
God her life must be dull if the only thing to make a vlog about is her daughter's birthday, which was 8 weeks ago! Such boring content. I also have a real issue with influencers using their children for content, giving them a digital footprint they can't consent to.

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Bet she’s still online ordering stuff and returning it whilst picking up lunch and a coffee every day, doubt her depression gets in the way of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13