Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

silentbeauty

I find her videos so so so boring and I honestly dont know how she makes a living from them. She seems a great mum to Delilah though and shes a very happy polite little girl.

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
Yeah and even that’s really stressful for her so needs at least a week to recover form it. And something mundane-but-still-a-huge-deal may happen on the way there, like she drops her hat, so that means she needs extra time to get over the trauma.

Haha actually that reminds me does anybody remember the time when she dropped something (perhaps a scarf) in the middle of the road At a crossing and went on about it for WEEKS? She kept saying how stressful it was all over Instagram and took up half of a vlog detailing about how she fetched the item from the road.

She used to be friends with Zoe Sugg though (I think they fell out?) so go figure regarding the non-dramas!
Omg thats hilarious!!! Is that vlog still up 😂

Justlurking1

I literally never use my extractor fan anymore because it’s so bloody loud. And can confirm it hasn’t made an ounce of difference in terms of there being no damp or smells filling the house. I do always have the window open whilst cooking so maybe that makes a difference? Not sure.

Thecolourrainbow

It's nice they are finally going away somewhere as a family. I've not seen them go on holiday properly in the years I've watched Rhiannon.
Although... Why is Tom with them? I find that a bit bizarre. Fair enough if they went on loads of holidays and brought him along one time but I'd feel awkward if I was him, invading family time 🙄

Missrose11

Instagram story - who the hell cleans/scrubs the outside of a pumpkin before you carve it? It’s meant to be dirty/scary!

quietasamouse

She mentioned they are re-financing themortgage. I know rates are so low right now but they have not been in the house that long. Maybe they got a high rate the first time. I'm not from the UK so I don't know about the mortgage process over there. Doug is on a zero hours contract which I guess is common in the construction industry? Rhiannon is (technically) self-employed and very part time in terms of hours. How do they prove that they have a steady income?
Generally with self employed people in the UK, generally they will look at your turnover and/or take an accountants statement for the last two years stating how much you have earned. At least, that's how we got our mortgage.

silentbeauty

Hi, new here, long time Rhiannon watcher.

I really enjoy watching the vlogs, I like her style but understand that some could find her boring.

I am concerned for her mental health though. She seems to have closed herself off from her community, doesn’t seem to interact with any other mums or have any friends of her own. She is home alone all day every day and relies on Doug completely for social outings because she refuses to get her drivers licence. When she went away for Melissa’s hen weekend, it was the most awkward vlog ever. Rhiannon hid in her room and barely interacted with the other bridesmaids at all then had to beg a lift home with one of them.

I find her shopping habits really annoying. She takes forever to make up her mind about things, then, without fail, chooses the most outrageously expensive option and seems uncertain about it. I find that a lot of the British vloggers I watch all end up buying (or being gifted) the same items and it gets really boring. Their houses are all decorated with the same shit, the picture of the rabbit jumping on the trampoline and that weird oblong mirror. Rhiannon’s pronunciation of “floral” makes me giggle. Flaw-rool. She says it an awful lot too.

Anyway, hi, thanks for letting me get that all off my chest.
What vlog was melissas hen weekend?

Thecolourrainbow

I'm glad she's started decorating more - a few paintings on the wall make her house so much more like a home! It's a shame it's taken her so long. They need to do something with the kitchen now as it is so boring in there.

silentbeauty

Her house is nothing special it's just a bog standard semi in a run down estate , yet she shops in all these over priced shops spends a fortune on cups ect why not just shop in the Range Tkmax Matalan ect she would save a fortune and be able to put it to driving lessons .She is the only vlogger ( kringing even calling her that ) ..that doesn't drive , but that requires hard work and she can't get the license handed to her on a plate so tbh she will probably never drive .

She is the council version of Zoella
Do you know what area she lives in? (Obvs dont disclose anything but is it a run down area cause i just dont see it?)

Rachel Tucker

Did you see that dental floss she buys to
I’ve noticed she’s started uploading more which is good as I actually quite like her vlogs - there’s something cosy and comforting about them in a weird way. However, one thing that frustrates me is how bloody expensive everything she buys is! I clicked on the shopping link for the cardi and nearly fell off my chair when I saw it was over £100! And the mittens nearly £30 🤔 it’s not very relatable at all. Her and Doug must make hell of a lot of money!