Revie Jane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays stories - happily popping to the bookstore and quick mention of Tank before saying how grateful she is for the new bougie dog. I’ve honestly never seen someone so unaffected by their long term pet’s passing 😬 It’s been what - 7 or 8 days?

Reactions: 5
All of the women panicking that they might not get the enrolment link and those so excited they “got in”. It’s $279. You didn’t win anything 🤦🏻‍♀️
Jesus, I wonder what her quota is when she said she was 50% full. No wonder she’s happy dancing, she’s seeing dollar signs everywhere 😏

Reactions: 3
Jesus, I wonder what her quota is when she said she was 50% full. No wonder she’s happy dancing, she’s seeing dollar signs everywhere 😏
Yes I too wonder what the quota is….. 🤔

$279 x 100 = $27,900
$279 x 200 = $55,800

Not bad for a 6-week online course hey? No wonder she has time this morning to be reading out lines from trashy romance novels like it’s literature 🙄

Reactions: 4
Encouraging your kid to pose and focus on a phone in a shopping centre car park 🫠 real safe

like if you absolutely have to get this footage why not do it in the shopping centre itself?

IMG_4412.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Encouraging your kid to pose and focus on a phone in a shopping centre car park 🫠 real safe

like if you absolutely have to get this footage why not do it in the shopping centre itself?

View attachment 2734577
“Some people are just born the main character”. Please 🙄

Check out poor Lexi’s face through the whole thing - has to try to shove Lola away and then makes sure she pulls a half-hearted “influencer” post at the end to get some of Mums attention 😢

• Sad
“Some people are just born the main character”. Please 🙄

Check out poor Lexi’s face through the whole thing - has to try to shove Lola away and then makes sure she pulls a half-hearted “influencer” post at the end to get some of Mums attention 😢
Poor lexi looked co confused 😕 lola needs to stop being such a show off and rev just hype her up meanwhile your other daughter is looking awkward about the whole thing.

Poor lexi looked co confused 😕 lola needs to stop being such a show off and rev just hype her up meanwhile your other daughter is looking awkward about the whole thing.
I hate it, the makeup, the over the top posing and show boating, it’s not cute, it’s gross and inappropriate. It’s not sass, it’s your kid being taught how to act like a teenager when they are closer to birth then 14

I hate it, the makeup, the over the top posing and show boating, it’s not cute, it’s gross and inappropriate. It’s not sass, it’s your kid being taught how to act like a teenager when they are closer to birth then 14
Shows their mums immaturity if she needs to relive her own childhood through them, it’s F-ed up really. I hope those poor girls don’t resent their mum or have some sort of issues brought upon them when they’re older. It’s bad enough that their mum is an influencer

From the look of this morning’s stories, Lexi is learning how to perform for the camera to get Mums attention (when she’s not trying to make Lola an internet star 🫤)

Also Revie - enough of the shot of you topless from behind pulling on a sports bra. It’s getting as frequent as the “Clay/girls take a photo of me in a g-string so I can pretend I was spontaneously papped - but then it somehow ended up in my stories” 😂

I’m sure Clay appreciated being dragged to bookstores on the weekend away, and then Revie reading while he did the rainy drive home. How much money does she spend on these brand new trashy novels 😳?

Reactions: 1
I’m sure Clay appreciated being dragged to bookstores on the weekend away, and then Revie reading while he did the rainy drive home. How much money does she spend on these brand new trashy novels 😳?
I really don’t get why more people don’t use libraries. Why pay for and have to store a book you’ll likely only read once? And especially the types of books she reads, spicy rom coms.

Looks like Clay was allowed out for his few hours of freedom this morning before he’s back doing everything.

I wonder if we are going to see a catch up with Courtney McCarty now she’s back. They’ve been conspicuously absent from each others lives for a while 🤔

Clay looked thrilled to be going to book store, you could tell he was rolling his eyes like here we go again wasting more money on books you'll only read once, she's at the book store every week.. 🤦‍♀️

I wonder if we are going to see a catch up with Courtney McCarty now she’s back. They’ve been conspicuously absent from each others lives for a while 🤔
Yes I wondered this as well. As they have each spent time with their mutual Brooke recently.