Revie Jane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed her years ago and couldn't remember why I unfollowed her. Saw her ads in swimmers pop up on my Insta (can't remember the brand). Refollowed her to see what she's up to now. Had to unfollow her again a day later due to her voice, self centred nature and just being so damn boring. Never again.

Reactions: 3
Thanks @Michy02 !

I followed Revie back in 2017/2018ish. I remember watching her workout at 5am as my (clingy co-sleeping awake-all-night) baby kept me in bed. I had to unfollow. I stumbled back onto her page a few weeks ago and she looks so fit!! It’s impressive

Reactions: 1
Thanks @Michy02 !

I followed Revie back in 2017/2018ish. I remember watching her workout at 5am as my (clingy co-sleeping awake-all-night) baby kept me in bed. I had to unfollow. I stumbled back onto her page a few weeks ago and she looks so fit!! It’s impressive
I don’t know anything about her lol never even heard of her until recently.

Clay is back parenting, so naturally she’s off to go get her eighth tattoo - as you do on a Monday 🙃

I honestly can’t get my head around her so called OCD diagnosis about her families safety yet here she is plastering them all over the internet! No doubt her kids are circulating dark web pedalo pages! Blows my mind and it’s just sickening. Her dad is a creep it’s not hard to find him on Facebook

I used to really like her and loved her workouts. But she just irrates me too much these days, her post tonight about parenting solo for a weekend is just like 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Not those foul jeans again in the new tattoo reel 🤢 You’re not supposed to be able to see the top few inches of your underwear when you’re wearing jeans - let alone at the front!

What’s the story with her family? She and her sister always used to allude to some sort of trauma or something?

What’s the story with her family? She and her sister always used to allude to some sort of trauma or something?
Hey there is a podcast I’ll link it. Trigger warning for child abuse.

Lol the Christmas pjs she is advertising today are basically the same design as the matching Christmas Day family outfit that she advertised on the weekend 🙊

Her sister also had a podcast for a moment. Big Love Energy. I can’t remember what episodes exactly but she talks a bit about her upbringing/family in one or two of them

Revie having a “bone to pick” with her followers I.e. the people who fund her lifestyle is a little rich 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4