Revie Jane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of drinks and a bag of powder.
I’ve never been a big drinker or partier but I didn’t realise how commonplace it was for the younguns to be having nose beers and other assorted unmentionables on a night out. I had my eyes opened by listening to some of the talk some younger work people had and wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never been a big drinker or partier but I didn’t realise how commonplace it was for the younguns to be having nose beers and other assorted unmentionables on a night out. I had my eyes opened by listening to some of the talk some younger work people had and wow.
I'm shocked that people in there 30s are still dabbling in the nose beers, 30s isn't young in my opinion, myself use dabble in that in my 20s before kids but gave up that life a long time ago. I think its odd behaviour of mum of 2 and business owner and to so careless post that is something else.

Reactions: 6
Good to see Revie is sticking to tradition and having her standard 4-6 weeks of doing absolutely nothing - before spending the rest of the year complaining about the long hours she allegedly works (while attending all her beauty and therapy appointments on weekdays) #smallbusinesslife 😆

• Haha
Good to see Revie is sticking to tradition and having her standard 4-6 weeks of doing absolutely nothing - before spending the rest of the year complaining about the long hours she allegedly works (while attending all her beauty and therapy appointments on weekdays) #smallbusinesslife 😆
After a week of self care it’s now girls weekend away time! Poor Clay

• Wow
Reactions: 7
After a week of self care it’s now girls weekend away time! Poor Clay
It’s her “birthday month” remember 😆 Must have an entire month of going out and pretending you didn’t get married at 21 and have children in your mid twenties.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Clay looks like he has to be coaxed into any “spontaneous” loving moments these days. Probably exhausted from doing everything around the house and yard and looking after 3 girls 😞

I also notice none of her old friends seem to be anywhere near her these days.
She seems to churn and burn through friends with favourites every few months. You’ll see someone constantly and then never hear of them again. Paige obvs current bestie until that doesn’t serve her.

It’s her “birthday month” remember 😆 Must have an entire month of going out and pretending you didn’t get married at 21 and have children in your mid twenties.
I guess for someone who describes themselves as a “hypegirl” in her IG bio proves age is just a number and irrelevant to maturity. I find that word for a 33 year old married mum so cringey. If regressing to acting and thinking like single 20 something year old is what she defines as “healed” from childhood trauma, body image and workaholic issues - if a god exists then god help us all cos how she’s changed over the past few years into who she is today simply ain’t it 🤮

• Heart
She seems to churn and burn through friends with favourites every few months. You’ll see someone constantly and then never hear of them again. Paige obvs current bestie until that doesn’t serve her.
Yes so true. When I first started following before Lola was even born she had a really tight circle of friends including Courtney M and Emma I think she used to be mumma and her minis. Now it’s anyone under the age of 30

Dying at Revie filming herself finishing up “work” for the day and filling in her planner with all her super-important jobs. Looks like she filmed a quick collab, then had lunch with a mate and did a vet appointment, before a few emails. What a full day! Then blocks out time for the sauna, working out and reading with her pink highlighter 😂

Also sounds like Clay is watching the girls and making dinner after a full day on the tools. Definitely see why she needs a rest.

Reactions: 9
Hmmm I always feel sorry for Revie when she has to let her dogs go due to old age - but I know a few days after my beloved pet died I wasn’t going for runs and getting my nails did as per normal - and dissecting all my thoughts about my nail colour on social media 😬 She bounces back and moves on pretty quickly.

Hmmm I always feel sorry for Revie when she has to let her dogs go due to old age - but I know a few days after my beloved pet died I wasn’t going for runs and getting my nails did as per normal - and dissecting all my thoughts about my nail colour on social media 😬 She bounces back and moves on pretty quickly.
I recall from her YouTube vlogs years ago it seemed she could not stand those dogs from the comments she’d make about them. They were nuisances to her by the sounds of it. I doubt she gives a tit about them tbh

I recall from her YouTube vlogs years ago it seemed she could not stand those dogs from the comments she’d make about them. They were nuisances to her by the sounds of it. I doubt she gives a tit about them tbh
Yes she always goes out and buys a new bougie replacement dog a few months before her dogs pass anyway 🤨 At least with the last one Peach she seemed upset, but this week it’s been full steam back into getting her nails done, gymming and laughing it up with her mates as though nothing has happened.

• Sad
I think it’s just post BF boobs… maybe she had implants too and this is what happened
Had to be implants at some stage as there’s a definite implant shape just not in a perky boob like it used to be. Nips are up too high to be just post breastfeeding sagging. When your boobs sag, the nipples head south. Maybe they were a lot bigger when she had them done and as she’s gotten leaner/had kids, they’ve worked their way down.

Reactions: 2