Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @irishgirlo for the thread title
Full thread title: Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, I'm losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Reactions: 4
Thanks to @irishgirlo for the thread title
Full thread title: Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, I'm losing my influence, selling everything I own.
Thank you!

I think my title is going to age horribly - few days away for Tammy and Urka, could a carefully chosen ring be about to appear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you!

I think my title is going to age horribly - few days away for Tammy and Urka, could a carefully chosen ring be about to appear 😂
Ah what harm, you said "postponed" not "cancelled" so it'll still be accurate if he does pop the big question!
There'll be no surprise proposal there anyway, but I wonder will she make up a story about a surprise proposal? I hate people who do that and she's just the type 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say they booked the trip originally with David and Kaelin, but David had surgery on a broken leg yesterday so probably couldn't travel

Reactions: 10
Slightly offensive when she says “so random but I always find nice bits in Forever 21 in the summer”. That implies she thinks it’s random to shop there. Absolutely nothing random about forever 21! Does she think everyone that follows her only dresses in Findi, Chanel, Saaaaint Laaauraaaanttt and Anne Taylor so maybe why she thinks people will think it’s random.

Yet again she’s away somewhere sooooo nice but her contint is still boring.

And hilarious the “luxe” river island range. Looks like a very normal hat to me!

Reactions: 14
So awkward the way that Tommy left go of her and put his arm around her waist. Just didn't look natural.........

Reactions: 4
Jeez they look like a retired couple in their 50’s on their boring Florida holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeez they look like a retired couple in their 50’s on their boring Florida holiday.
Everyone in the background of her photos is old - anyone their age looks to be part of a multigenerational group. How bleeping staid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
163K followers and her latest posts have gotten 33 comments, 12 comments, 24 comments, 4 comments... Its absolutely pathetic! How can she not see she needs to up her game, change up her posts, get more engagement!

Reactions: 10
She is too arrogant to admit what she is doing sucks. She thinks her noo yark lifestyle is aspirational and that’s enough to make her interesting. No collabs. No new experiences. Nothing to engage with viewers. Just gaa discos on a musty boat and pizza with mashed potatoes and white couches and Zara hauls

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So awkward the way that Tommy left go of her and put his arm around her waist. Just didn't look natural.........
He put his hand on her boob first if you rewatch, and then quickly readjusted 😂
Poor Tammy is trying his best

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.