Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Urka, Tammy, Kaelin, David, and the giant pup whose name I think is Joey.

Mod edit: the "so dull no thread title" title has been done to death, yes they always get loads of votes. but if there's no title just leave it blank

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
She will prob have 2 weddings one here and one in the big Apple, VIP magazine will be featuring it after all she is famous in her head 🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: 5
She will prob have 2 weddings one here and one in the big Apple, VIP magazine will be featuring it after all she is famous in her head 🤣🤣🤣.
And it will be like she does her birthday where it’s a month of celebrations - wedding month. But dragged out over two months because ‘Irish Wedding Month’ and ‘New York Wedding Month’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You couldn't make this up she pretends to take a sip and gets paid for it. Oh pls Companies pls cop on and break free from sly foxes false advertising. Fake head on her.
Ah yes to celebrate St. Partricks Day...
Not sure where she picked up the extra R there 🙄

She looks so puffy and filled in her face now, looks much older than her years!

Reactions: 2
I think we’re not far away from a ‘because so many of you have requested it, I’ve made the difficult decision to step back from content creation to focus on my lifestyle and interior consultancy business.’ type announcement, and then she’ll basically just be funded by tommy and parents and spend her time ordering cream sofas for her Irish insta friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My favorite part of her YouTube page is the banner that says "New Videos Every Week" and her last upload was three months ago. Like at least change the banner!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where's kaelin? she hasn't been on stories in weeks and her last grid post was Dec 22nd. They are both done with Instagram surely. this is the 2nd time in recent weeks she has disappeared and came back and said she was sick. now it's back to the usual central park pictures because the weather is sooow soow nice

Reactions: 3
Where's kaelin? she hasn't been on stories in weeks and her last grid post was Dec 22nd. They are both done with Instagram surely. this is the 2nd time in recent weeks she has disappeared and came back and said she was sick. now it's back to the usual central park pictures because the weather is sooow soow nice
What is going on? They literally aren't influencers anymore they never post content. Retro doesnt do youtube videos anymore either. She used to always do makeup videos, try on hauls, interiors and now nothing.

Reactions: 4
All over TikTok. Surprised she’s allowed

Reactions: 2