Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say Tommy had been warned, do it like this or don’t do it at all! I’d say he dare not deviate from her plan! I don’t know why she is acting so surprised!!
It all just seems so over the top. He seems like the type who would have just proposed in private somewhere special without all the lavish surprises.

Also why aren't Tommys parents there too? The engagement is about both of them not just Erika.

Reactions: 6
Is that the first time she's put the Father on Insta?? I'd be keeping mine under wraps too if he was a thief.

Reactions: 9
Is that the first time she's put the Father on Insta?? I'd be keeping mine under wraps too if he was a thief.
I think he has featured in the odd holiday photo too, and photos of a fancy meal they went for in NY.
Definitely he's not as fond of being shown as the mother.

Reactions: 6
Any chance she’d tell us where Tammy had the hair transplant? I need to send my fella for one …

Can we have a discount code? #retro30

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the whole engagement is absolutely fab, she was defo surprised and the ring is stunning, anyone saying otherwise is simply jealous. Why are people complaining it’s over the top? They aren’t your average joe soaps obviously it’s going to be over the top, instagrammers are your modern day celebs get over it

• Haha
  • Sick
I’d say she’s delighted to finally have some contint for the next year+ with wedding planning.

Reactions: 13
I think the whole engagement is absolutely fab, she was defo surprised and the ring is stunning, anyone saying otherwise is simply jealous. Why are people complaining it’s over the top? They aren’t your average joe soaps obviously it’s going to be over the top, instagrammers are your modern day celebs get over it
I assume you’re referring to me since I said it was over the top. Of course it’s over the top they aren’t celebrities, they might think they are but they aren’t. We all know that if he had have just proposed in private without all the showiness she wouldn’t be happy.

And I’m not jealous at all. I would hate someone to spend all that money on a proposal. It’s great they’re getting married when they’ve been together for so long but let’s not pretend that the way it was done isn’t all for the gram.

I’m jealous that this waste of a visa and her tag along sister get to live in the US when they don’t even have proper jobs but definitely not jealous of her engagement or anything else in her overly curated beige life.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I assume you’re referring to me since I said it was over the top. Of course it’s over the top they aren’t celebrities, they might think they are but they aren’t. We all know that if he had have just proposed in private without all the showiness she wouldn’t be happy.

And I’m not jealous at all. I would hate someone to spend all that money on a proposal. It’s great they’re getting married when they’ve been together for so long but let’s not pretend that the way it was done isn’t all for the gram.

I’m jealous that this waste of a visa and her tag along sister get to live in the US when they don’t even have proper jobs but definitely not jealous of her engagement or anything else in her overly curated beige life.
I just don't get why if you don't like or agree with something these influencers do you are automatically jealous!???

Reactions: 26
Agree it’s so OTT, they are absolute nobodies who have dated for over a decade. Claiming the friends all showed up for a massive party with “zero notice” and the parents flying over - as she said herself she “expected”.

The ring is incredible though, so amazing!

Reactions: 11
I just don't get why if you don't like or agree with something these influencers do you are automatically jealous!???
Im sure there people who are jealous of her but just saying it’s OTT or that you don’t like her ring doesn’t mean you’re jealous. Different people have different opinions. Like I’m sure lots of people would love all her designer gear while others have no interest.

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely annoyed me over the years especially in lockdown, she was very low on self awareness. I live in the states and I have to say fair play to her and Tommy, even if they’ve gotten a helping hand they really did put it to use and most lads with GFs like that get help with the engagement. He obviously enjoys the finer things in life too.. so leave him off, I’d say he loved the helicopter and the session in the bar after. Let’s me honest he could be doing a lot worse. Naturally everything isn't to everyones taste but it’s certainly to hers and of all the Irish blogger Instagram engagements, this one shows a lot of them how it’s done when you go big and feels like a couple genuinely in love.

Separately I don’t really get this ‘they don’t have proper jobs’ I find this so condescending, what would you prefer they do work for PWC as accountants. I think some people have a hard time with people doing things differently and succeeding..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Separately I don’t really get this ‘they don’t have proper jobs’ I find this so condescending, what would you prefer they do work for PWC as accountants. I think some people have a hard time with people doing things differently and succeeding..
The point is that they’re so called influencers but go for weeks without even posting so can barely even call that a job.

Reactions: 12
Jealous!?! Her ring is pure tack! It reminds me of those sweets you use to get as a child -ring rocks! Not a breeze of elegance, simplicity or class about it. I'd expect it on Ariana grande or the Kardashians! The flower Rose proposal- Again pure and utter tack! Screams Tasha on love island! Everything Red Fox claims she's not!

I agree with majority - wasn't expected and she did seem genuinely shocked. But there is a lot to be said about putting up a photo of your left hand saying "we have some news" - and putting your phone down! As others have said they're not celebrities they're nobody's from Glenbeigh! Her mother's arrival, the father's handshake, the helicopter ride. I'm surprised Kaelin isn't beside her in the toilet filming her taking a tit!

Her so called "influencer" career is laughable! Yeah fair enough she's not in PWC, but she's something on the side and lies through the cracks of her spotlight white teeth about it! Tommy earns the bucks and fair play to him - his LinkedIn in says it all His experience and workplace! He's the earner and if you want to live off your husband's income and be a wifey in the Hamptons - more luck to ya. Just own it and stop pretending to be a hussler making your way through NYC!!!

Reactions: 16
Jealous!?! Her ring is pure tack! It reminds me of those sweets you use to get as a child -ring rocks! Not a breeze of elegance, simplicity or class about it. I'd expect it on Ariana grande or the Kardashians! The flower Rose proposal- Again pure and utter tack! Screams Tasha on love island! Everything Red Fox claims she's not!

I agree with majority - wasn't expected and she did seem genuinely shocked. But there is a lot to be said about putting up a photo of your left hand saying "we have some news" - and putting your phone down! As others have said they're not celebrities they're nobody's from Glenbeigh! Her mother's arrival, the father's handshake, the helicopter ride. I'm surprised Kaelin isn't beside her in the toilet filming her taking a tit!

Her so called "influencer" career is laughable! Yeah fair enough she's not in PWC, but she's something on the side and lies through the cracks of her spotlight white teeth about it! Tommy earns the bucks and fair play to him - his LinkedIn in says it all His experience and workplace! He's the earner and if you want to live off your husband's income and be a wifey in the Hamptons - more luck to ya. Just own it and stop pretending to be a hussler making your way through NYC!!!
I liked their engagement story! So please don’t tar everyone with the same brush 👍

Reactions: 3
I liked their engagement story! So please don’t tar everyone with the same brush 👍
Everyone has an opinion. It's a rant forum! You like it i don't -big swing! Just because I don't doesn't make me or anyone else here jealous. You liking it doesn't make you a retro-bot! If you're just going to disagree with anyone saying they dislike it- knock yourself out and go start a Rave forum!

Everyone has an opinion. It's a rant forum! You like it i don't -big swing! Just because I don't doesn't make me or anyone else here jealous. You liking it doesn't make you a retro-bot! If you're just going to disagree with anyone saying they dislike it- knock yourself out and go start a Rave forum!
You called her ring pure tack, screams of jealousy IMHO 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
You called her ring pure tack, screams of jealousy IMHO 🤷‍♀️
I think its tacky too and actually a bit ugly, I really dislike that ring style. I don't feel remotely envious of it. People have varying opinions on things, it's not difficult to grasp

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.