Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that thinks the ring is just wayyy over the top, bordering on tacky?? šŸ„“
Absolutely agreed. Far too large, particularly for her frame and hand size and takes away from what could have been a stunning ring!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah, itā€™s lovely, soo soo nice actuallyšŸ«£I think she was genuinely surprised. All seems very sweet, I wish them luck

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1668166

Easy for her to be putting on a big show and a flashy engagement that was all staged !!! Parents owing millions to bank & we are the fools having to end up suffering and paying for this !!!!!!
12 years ago, theyā€™d be out of bankruptcy by now! Donā€™t agree but if it was last year Iā€™d have something to say šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to bring up peopleā€™s familyā€™s wrongdoings. Iā€™ve been in this position where a family member did wrong and the gossip and hurt on family involved is really hard. We canā€™t control other people and your family is not always a reflection on you

Reactions: 16
I think in Sly foxā€™s case she didnā€™t lick it off a stone, well shady with the business award she got .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have to say I'm genuinely shocked at how happy everyone is for them, I can't stand her and her freebie ways. I couldn't careless.
All her jewellery designs for loulerie are really dainty and delicate which I thought was her style taste and then a massive rock for her engagement šŸ’ LOL!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh god. Am i the only one that finds it quiet sad(like actually sad sad, not pathetic) she's heading towards what she has an idea is either a romantic gesture or proposal and still shouts back asking is she shooting for Loulorie (or wtf it's called!) It's all very sad. And now recording every second for content. Wow. Ring isn't my taste, but for someone who has banged on about danity, small delicate pieces, it's not very ok brand! Camera out proposal vlog incoming just you wait!

Reactions: 14
The proposal looks gorgeous, so romantic.

Hate that style of ring, very trendy, not at all what I thought she'd have wanted. But thats just personal taste.

Reactions: 2
Thatā€™s her first post on her feed from early August! Given sheā€™s a ā€œEntrepreneur/influencerā€ her behavior doesnā€™t add up, As noted above, green card issues and Tammy is pulled for Due diligence, cannot stand her, not a genuine bone in her body and thereā€™s no way this isnā€™t part of the plan to be able to let the sly fox stay stateside

Reactions: 10
Ok so do we think thatā€™s the forever engagement ring?
Or will she now go and pick one out?
Or did she leave specific instructions on what the ring should be for himself and the sister should this day ever come?

Reactions: 2
Ok so do we think thatā€™s the forever engagement ring?
Or will she now go and pick one out?
Or did she leave specific instructions on what the ring should be for himself and the sister should this day ever come?
Who are you kidding Kaelin was sent for the ring! Kaelin saw it before Tommy did!!!! Not a proposal ring she's showing it off too much!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.