Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the stories she posted of the lead up to her seeing the set up on the beach are very cute!

Reactions: 11
she so knew

I hate the contrived engagements, seems so fake to me and pointless.
But maybe I'm just a bitter auld witch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah no she wouldn’t have worn the flats & walking coat if she knew what was happening 🤷‍♀️ beaut of a ring

Reactions: 6
Ah happy for her in fairness - and if Tammy really did set all that up (obviously with Ketamine's help) then fair play to him, very well played!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I take it back. She seemed shocked.
Same when I saw the white dress I was sure she knew. But I actually think Tammy and Kaelin managed to keep the moment a surprise - no way would she have the casual coat on if she suspected

Reactions: 6
Would she do a ‘Carrie’ and just NYC registry…….

Just messing 😂 this will give her ‘contint’ for months

Reactions: 8
The ring is more than likely a lab diamond. It’s at least 4 carats and if it was a natural diamond you would be looking at around 200k. Im surprised she didn’t go for something a bit more classic. It’s very kardashian.
As was the proposal ! It’s like Kourtneys beach engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What are they like getting a helicopter 😂 reminds me of Succession.

Guessing the next surprise will be mammy and daddy fox over to celebrate.

Reactions: 16
I'm trying to find something bitchy to say! Happy for them. Not many couples together that long in Insta world. And she didn't show the proposal itself unlike a blonde from Tallaght who shall remain nameless!!! I just can't believe she let Tammy choose the ring though.

Reactions: 14
Wonder will they home for it or have it in NYC, or Seychelles (etc) 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.