Retro Flame #7 Soooow soooooow nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should that hotel stay have been declared as gifted? Or do those rules not apply.

Reactions: 8
For the level of detail given that was definitely an ad or a gifted stay, the nerve she has to think she’s above the rules but the claim she is ‘sow sow transparent’ - what a little sly deceitful sneak

Reactions: 14
It's typical Ireland isn't it...the parents get away with owing the bank during the recession, and absolutely no repercussions were met onto that household
Two daughters scamming the visa system in the states, making hay with freebies when they come back to Ireland every couple of months, and showing complete disregard to Covid because "Mom made us PROMISE we would be home for Christmas every year".

Erika didn't lick it from the ground anyway, the smug head on the mother would sicken you.

Reactions: 25
They get their flights to and from New Yark for free and everything, also, didn’t Urika win some business competition thing a while back and was given €20k to start a company and she then fecked off to New Yark?! No repercussions either… Something along those line anyway.
These insta huns need a dose of reality, wonder how long she’d last in a retail job or a call centre job?!

Reactions: 13
Last week it was can’t wait to see the aul sod, now it’s last minute flights to get out of here

Reactions: 6
What’s the betting that we see only generic pictures of sand and sunsets (‘of dreams’), a photo of the fox ladies sitting on the pool edge (‘the best’), a picture of a glass of wine with basic pasta (‘so so good’) and no insight into the cultural offerings there. Guessing we will also get a promo for whatever tan it is that she shills.

Her brand is, apparently, fashion and interiors. She could highlight local designers where she goes, learn about the local culture through fashion/interiors. It would make her far more interesting. Yet, all she shows is basic, generic, overpriced fashion and delusions/illusions of grandeur.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
"The dream"

Reactions: 2
How can a young woman of her age be so so boring?? I can’t get my head round it. Does she ever just have a bit of fun, come to Kerry, meet friends, go on the piss, dance, her life is as dull as ditchwater🥱

Reactions: 10
How can a young woman of her age be so so boring?? I can’t get my head round it. Does she ever just have a bit of fun, come to Kerry, meet friends, go on the piss, dance, her life is as dull as ditchwater🥱
Totally agree, all four of them in NY are total bores & they have the social lives of people 20 years older than them! Being boring is bad enough, but the bit that gets me, as a previous poster pointed out, is the “smug heads on them” Urka being the worst offender (see her latest insta photos).

Reactions: 8
Who are the other two?

David and Tommy I assume
Yes, that’s who I meant!
This is how boring & regimented they are: when they hire a car (or get it for free for advertising Lexus), they all sit in the exact same seats each time. Tammy drives; Urka, front passenger seat; David & Kaelin sit in the back, with the dog, like a pair of kids! David drove once, when they hired a car in ireland after sneaking home one Christmas during Covid. I figure the only reason he was “allowed” to drive is that Tammy stayed in NY that time.
In fairness to LC’s closet & other Irish in NY, there is no way they can be as dull as the foxes!! I mean, the way they both post the same photos of their morning coffee/walk … I feel I am beginning to rant now so I’ll quit while I’m ahead

Reactions: 11
Has Tommy had a hair transplant? Deffo looking fuller on top on her latest grid photo

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.