Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still banging on about Tommys years of taking photos of her paying off because of the freebie trip to Anguilla, but she hasn't once tagged any of the posts/stories as an ad or sponsored. So is she just blatantly flouting the regulations that say she has to tag sponsored content? Or was it not the freebie she's pretending it was? Like she's playing it up to seem like she's a VIP when it was possibly just a discount on the room or something? It's very strange.

Reactions: 6
her toes are hanging out of the shoes in her latest pics, another fail of a look from Erika!
Both sisters do it all the time, their tippexed talons freak me out. I don't eat or drink anything when I have a snoop on their pages. I want it to stay down

Reactions: 2
I liked the Karen Millen coat I'll admit butttttttttt what was the outfit underneath????
The top!!!!! The leather/pleather pants and the f@$king shoes🤮.
Someone commented "style queen" in the comments. I didn't have any of Retro's followers down to be crack users but there ya go🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe kaelin has a real job and its a proper work trip hence no posting 🤔 though she would need a new visa for that

Reactions: 3
Did I imagine it, or was kaelin’s last story a pic of the airport and a sign for Stockholm. Like the plot for home alone 2 lol

It seems brown fox cant do a tap on her own or without red foxes permission. Although her style is not to my taste- at lease Kaelin has a bit of personality and some what edgy. Or maybe she just looks like that cause Erika is so beige and vanilla. The posting of photos weeks after her, it just seems so so so obvious that she's not "allowed"?

Reactions: 4
It seems brown fox cant do a tap on her own or without red foxes permission. Although her style is not to my taste- at lease Kaelin has a bit of personality and some what edgy. Or maybe she just looks like that cause Erika is so beige and vanilla. The posting of photos weeks after her, it just seems so so so obvious that she's not "allowed"?
It's 100% not allowed. Take that as some tea. Retro always has to post first.

I think Retro is Kaelin’s ‘employer’ so Kaelin probably feels under pressure not to outshine her. It such a weird relationship to have with your sister.

Ah here…banging on about this morning routine again 😵💫😵💫 alarm goes off at 5:20am and the “best thing she has done for herself in years”. Would she ever go and shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The early morning thing makes zero sense to me.
What difference does shifting your day by 2 hours make to anyone? I’d rather have an evening and a bit of a social life than sitting at 5.30am looking out the window for no bleeping reason.
head.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah here…banging on about this morning routine again 😵💫😵💫 alarm goes off at 5:20am and the “best thing she has done for herself in years”. Would she ever go and shite!
She needs to be up that early to get to the job she can’t talk about the one that actually pays her a wage!

The early morning thing makes zero sense to me.
What difference does shifting your day by 2 hours make to anyone? I’d rather have an evening and a bit of a social life than sitting at 5.30am looking out the window for no bleeping reason.
head.
Like if she had kids or an actual job that she had to go to I would understand her getting up early to stare out the window but yeah no need

Like if she had kids or an actual job that she had to go to I would understand her getting up early to stare out the window but yeah no need
She has a job, she just hadn’t mentioned it. Europe obvs, with the time difference

It’s in the USA has to be given the bullshit “morning routine” and would be in line with the start of business in the USA given the lack of daily “contint” she used to spew, the reason for lack of transparency is no doubt to do with the visa that she obtained for her shady “business”. She’s capable of anything given the fact her mother and father got away with owing millions and she herself accepted money ment for Irish business! There is absolutely no way her “flogging” over the last year could support the way In which she lives, her partnerships are Predominantly Irish based or geared towards 60 year olds, her engagement is dire also! How she pulled off the free trip is beyond me and whoever invited her should get the sack also as it will not pay off in any shape or form,

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s in the USA has to be given the bullshit “morning routine” and would be in line with the start of business in the USA given the lack of daily “contint” she used to spew, the reason for lack of transparency is no doubt to do with the visa that she obtained for her shady “business”. She’s capable of anything given the fact her mother and father got away with owing millions and she herself accepted money ment for Irish business! There is absolutely no way her “flogging” over the last year could support the way In which she lives, her partnerships are Predominantly Irish based or geared towards 60 year olds, her engagement is dire also! How she pulled off the free trip is beyond me and whoever invited her should get the sack also as it will not pay off in any shape or form,
100%, she tries to come across all holier than thou. She's only short of going to Mass every week but she's shady shady shady just like her folks.

Kaelin's back in Retro's stories. Why even mention Stockholm when you weren't gonna post?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.