Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Indian is spread out on mom's Island... Its finally Christmas šŸŽ…. Hey ErikašŸ‘‹. Well that's the first 2 festive activities ticked off the list.. The walk on rossbeigh beach, and the indian from bombay Palace. What's next? Kaelin decorating mom's tree? A snap of mom's decorated table. And a trip into killarney for drinks. I'm sure kildare village will be sometime next week ahead of NYE
Iā€™ve heard about the Indian spread here before (I mustā€™ve missed it last year) but what in the name of all that is good are the chips doing on every plate and in every bowl? What kind of bog monsters get chips with an Indian? I didnā€™t even know Indians did chips šŸ¤Ŗ

Separately Iā€™d say the mam has the table set since they left the last time, wasnā€™t that long ago really was it?

I wonder did they maybe do Kildare village en route to Kerry and will post the pics another day as separate content, would they be well driving three hours back just for outlet shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Indian food that they ordered looks like the most unappetising plate of food Iā€™ve ever side (aside from SuperValu coleslaw making itā€™s annual appearance). Surprised she doesnā€™t have a dollop of coleslaw at the side of the Indian food.

next up, pic of feet up in pjs at the fire watching tv. And then tomorrowā€¦..

Kaelin wonā€™t let me decorate the tree so Iā€™ll just take a video of her doing it.

also anyone else find it weird her mum lounges around in same pjs as them? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair, Bombay palace is a must visit in Killarney, food is amazing. Canā€™t comment on the coleslaw though šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
They go home to their family, I do the same thing as do many of my friends. I would think less of them if they never chose to go home to Ireland, it would be much easier to stay in NYC.
You flew home last year when travel was restricted did you? Stayed 3 months?
You brought a ā€˜toyā€™ dog, called it a support animal and let it sit on Aer finglas seats in the cabin?
Went back from said trip home through Mexico, shadily getting a tan, Botox & fillers?
Got vaccines ahead of all the people you met in Ireland on your shady money making trip home?
Had your family over for your 30th in Barbados in october?
Had your mum over on a jolly up courtesy of Aer Finglas in November recently?

Answers on a postcard please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You flew home last year when travel was restricted did you? Stayed 3 months?
You brought a ā€˜toyā€™ dog, called it a support animal and let it sit on Aer finglas seats in the cabin?
Went back from said trip home through Mexico, shadily getting a tan, Botox & fillers?
Got vaccines ahead of all the people you met in Ireland on your shady money making trip home?
Had your family over for your 30th in Barbados in october?
Had your mum over on a jolly up courtesy of Aer Finglas in November recently?

Answers on a postcard please
none of this was illegal, they did what everyone else travelling had to do. If Aer Lingus allowed the dog on the plane then good luck to them, Iā€™d do anything to get mine in the cabin. I had friendā€™s have to fly to multiple countries to get back to the USA, they followed the rules that were set out. I would do what it took to get my mum over to see me, if it doesnā€™t put me in jail, Iā€™d do it.

none of this was illegal, they did what everyone else travelling had to do. If Aer Lingus allowed the dog on the plane then good luck to them, Iā€™d do anything to get mine in the cabin. I had friendā€™s have to fly to multiple countries to get back to the USA, they followed the rules that were set out. I would do what it took to get my mum over to see me, if it doesnā€™t put me in jail, Iā€™d do it.
Also, in America, you see the biggest dogs in the shops as ā€˜support dogsā€™, you see all sorts of support animals. It really isnā€™t a huge deal to people so Joey wouldnā€™t make people look twice.

Reactions: 6

Also, in America, you see the biggest dogs in the shops as ā€˜support dogsā€™, you see all sorts of support animals. It really isnā€™t a huge deal to people so Joey wouldnā€™t make people look twice.
This is the reason why this pandemic will last forever šŸ™„

Reactions: 31
Bit of a random one lads - was watching a movie on Netflix the other day called ā€˜Tick Tick Boomā€™ with Andrew Garfield and Vanessa Hudgens. Wasnā€™t paying much attention but then, 24mins in, thereā€™s a scene filmed in an empty apartment that looks very much like Urkaā€™s! Same semi circular window set up and the ugly parquet floors! Anyone care to investigate and see if I was imagining things?! Canā€™t take a screenshot as only on my phone but take a look! Outside the windows looks different but they may have digitally altered that in the movie to fit with the time period of the storyline!

Reactions: 7

Youā€™re wrong! It was essential travel only & they were ultimately shady about everything

Reactions: 20
Youā€™re wrong! It was essential travel only & they were ultimately shady about everything
Exactly.
People were asked not to travel to Ireland due to the Strain on the health care workers, the USA had a TRAVEL BAN in place as to not allow people to enter. Her visa was on that list. It may not be criminally wrong but morally it says a lot, if they didnā€™t think the same they would have shared it all but they didnā€™t as they are contriving and lSly yet claim to be genuine when it couldtnt be further from the truth. They just popped up in Kerry and then landed back on USA having not posted in weeks and give snid replyā€™s when asked questions and told ā€œfollowersā€ to speak to their own lawyers In regard to everything, the dog, returning to USA the list is endless.
I truly hope the law does caught up with her and her fraudulent, thieving family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It was essential travel only. People in Ireland could only leave their county for a couple of days.

It's red fox's sense of entitlement that absolutely gets people's backs up.

There are people very dear to me in the US who have sacrificed visits home as we are in a PANDEMIC.

I could understand anyone coming home this year. There isn't a travel restriction in place.

But her carry on through this whole thing leaves a sour taste.

Reactions: 21
She had a story up last year about packing for home or something and it was the same day tony holohan/the gov had asked Irish abroad not to come home due to the situation. I replied to her story and asked her had she seen the announcement and would it make her think twice about coming/ change her plans and she responded and said the announcement didnā€™t apply to her!!! She honestly doesnā€™t give one iota for anyone else, as long as she gets her way

• Wow
  • Angry
My mom went to college with their mom, she said she was obsessed with being skinny and didnā€™t eat a thing, borderline Sick. Their dad went bankrupt a few years back heā€™s in construction, I was in the same school as them. Theyā€™re very stuck up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It was essential travel only. People in Ireland could only leave their county for a couple of days.

It's red fox's sense of entitlement that absolutely gets people's backs up.

There are people very dear to me in the US who have sacrificed visits home as we are in a PANDEMIC.

I could understand anyone coming home this year. There isn't a travel restriction in place.

But her carry on through this whole thing leaves a sour taste.
Also the majority of people who are travelling home this year havenā€™t been back and seen family since 2019 or so. These two were home for months last year, then in Barbados and as soon as travel to the US opened up their mother was on a flight.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.