Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No surprise Vanilla Ice still planning on coming home even with the new variant rampant. I know SO many people with Covid currently and so many people cancelling Christmas plans - this year I've realised a Turkey dinner and sat around watching the same ole movies just isn't worth risking others health.

Bring on Reidys till 8pm and the notions of Helena Skellington.

Reactions: 11
No surprise Vanilla Ice still planning on coming home even with the new variant rampant. I know SO many people with Covid currently and so many people cancelling Christmas plans - this year I've realised a Turkey dinner and sat around watching the same ole movies just isn't worth risking others health.

Bring on Reidys till 8pm and the notions of Helena Skellington.
I would be understanding if she hadn't come last year, and also hadn't snuck off for a holiday with her family, and also didn't have her mother visit like last week!! If she hadn't seen her family in 2 years, by all means make the trip home but she has seen her family more in the past 12 months than some people who live in Ireland!!!! She's a dose! But try call her out and she'll just block and ignore 🙄

Reactions: 20
I would be understanding if she hadn't come last year, and also hadn't snuck off for a holiday with her family, and also didn't have her mother visit like last week!! If she hadn't seen her family in 2 years, by all means make the trip home but she has seen her family more in the past 12 months than some people who live in Ireland!!!! She's a dose! But try call her out and she'll just block and ignore 🙄
Nail on the head!

Haven't seen majority of my family in 2 years! Coleslaw and mums cadbury chocolate drawer isn't worth it. God forbd she spends one Christmas with her boyfriend in NYC. She had her sister and multitudes of friends she's not stuck for a "lonely" Christmas. Vanilla Ice bingo she gets an upgrade though!

All I have seen online is how bad covid is in NYC and how everyone seems to have it. That won't stop Erika. Like people have said on here so many times she lives in NY and claims to love it so much, why not spend Christmas there once and embrace the traditions of the place you spend so much time in?

Reactions: 10
Her BF didn’t even come last year home with her, is he coming this year, then all the special treatment the dog gets with aer Mingus, what a joke

Reactions: 4
The only thing that would teach her a well deserved lesson is if they closed the borders again and she was caught sneaking her entitled fraudulent ass back in! She truly doesn’t deserve her visa, it’s evident she osnt “flogging” full time (but hasn’t declared) and her following is mainly Irish based. Her selfishness is just vile. How she still believes she can “influence” people to listen to the words that come out of her mouth is beyond me. And that sister of hers isn’t much better as she diligently follows Erukas every move.

Reactions: 16
All I have seen online is how bad covid is in NYC and how everyone seems to have it. That won't stop Erika. Like people have said on here so many times she lives in NY and claims to love it so much, why not spend Christmas there once and embrace the traditions of the place you spend so much time in?
It’s so bad, most people I know in nyc have been isolating for the last few days. If you get it you get it but if you get it now or over the last week, you’re risking spending Christmas alone or the possibility of spreading it to your family. Can’t believe she’s out the last few days, as someone said above the only lesson for her would be a lockdown or a positive test. Wouldn’t wish that upon anyone but Christ read the room like..

Reactions: 13
I have absolutely no doubt if she tested positive nothing and I mean nothing would stop her flying home. She’d fake a test it needs be, she wouldn’t miss the Kerry contint and coleslaw.

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she is going to travel home again just to do the same things she always does. She is so tone deaf

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she is going to travel home again just to do the same things she always does. She is so tone deaf
It's the height of selfishness but as she's shown over the whole pandemic as long as she can suit herself, everyone else can feck off

Reactions: 8
I’d love to spend Christmas in New York; can’t believe she’s not even spent one Christmas there even during the pandemic

I’d love to spend Christmas in New York; can’t believe she’s not even spent one Christmas there even during the pandemic
It's actually on my bucket list, just one Christmas in NY. I genuinely do not understand how she hasn't had one, just one Christmas there. The mind boggles, everything she does is so repetitive.
Her Irish content is even more boring than her NY content.
And I agree nothing would stop her getting home, she has done as she pleased since the pandemic began, in no way shape or form has she changed anything about how she lives her life. Beyond selfish!!

Reactions: 9
There must be a contract they signed with mammy.

Clause 2b you must come home every Christmas even if there is an earthquake, global pandemic etc you must still make sure you are in the kingdom of Kerry before the last bells tolls on Christmas morning.

Clause 2c 3 boxes of SuperValu coleslaw must be consumed between 25/12 -31/12 and at least one visit to Kildare village.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There must be a contract they signed with mammy.

Clause 2b you must come home every Christmas even if there is an earthquake, global pandemic etc you must still make sure you are in the kingdom of Kerry before the last bells tolls on Christmas morning.

Clause 2c 3 boxes of SuperValu coleslaw must be consumed between 25/12 -31/12 and at least one visit to Kildare village.
She has said before mammy fox only let them move if they promised to come home every Christmas. Mammy will never let them cut the apron strings, they’ll be 60 and brining their kids and grandkids to hers for the coleslaw spread

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has said before mammy fox only let them move if they promised to come home every Christmas. Mammy will never let them cut the apron strings, they’ll be 60 and brining their kids and grandkids to hers for the coleslaw spread
“let them move”- Like they’re adults?! But they need their parents permission on where the can live/spend Christmas? Actually so pathetic 😂
The whole family set up is so bizarre though! Honestly would love some sort of psychological study done on them! Like I’m aged between Erika and kaelins age and like, dont get me wrong I’m very close to my sister but like if you told me I’d to spend every waking moment with her? And her boyfriend? Kill me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.