Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be making serious money from her jewelry line because she doesn't seem to have done anything else for the last yr or so. I just looked at her website and it's so outdated, no new posts or anything. Her YouTube is usually just her sitting in the apartment. So many other New York vloggers out and about and giving us a real feel for their day, where they go, what they do, meetings, and events etc. How is she not bored?!

Aren't these the runners she said were really uncomfortable and did a poll on her page a year ago to see if she should keep these uncomfortable ridiculous priced runners or the comfy cheaper non designer ones?!! 🤣

I just don't get what people see in Kaelin, she's a carbon copy of Retro, I don't think she enjoys the influencer crap, I think she'd be much happier with a regular job and lifestyle off camera to be honest
I agree. I think Kaelin is so slow to post and share stories because she's not as bothered by it all. Like I'll take loads of pics on holidays etc. then not want to spend all afternoon on my phone deciding which to post....so I usually end up late posting 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's going to buy a back up pair of those extremely overpriced expensive runner??? I can't deal with her anymore! If I was Tommy I'd have her out on her arse getting a real job. She actually thinks she's Carrie Bradshaw. Sack!
She wishes!! She hasn’t an ounce of Carrie’s individuality!!

Reactions: 3
Retros grid post with the espresso martinis, LOL, all you can see in the corner of the picture is kaelins phone in her hand frantically snapping pictures, that she can't post until Monday. Swipe on across and every single picture kaelin has her phone in her hand, she never ever puts her phone away, it's constantly in her hand.

Reactions: 5
Retro fraud. Her contint is the same repetitive tit year in year out, no doubts she’ll be on talking about her new year “goals”. Is it any wonder her engagement is so low. For someone who has marketed her page towards her Irish following and constantly needing to be home you would think that she would have attempted go watch Dermot Kennedy busking session this afternoon. My friends are in New York on a trip and are there waiting for him to start. She is a waste of a visa

Reactions: 20
Watched her 2 vlogmas videos yesterday (bored in work, love a bit of NYC Christmas contint and wanted to see the gaff)
My favourite bits were when she bought a white tree skirt with tiny colourful pompoms round the end. I was like "oh cute, she's allowing a tiny pop of colour in the monochrome dentist's waiting room". Nope. She actually cut them off. Same story with the garland she bought because Kaelin has one in her apartment. Few subtle red berries? Nah, lop 'em off!
She spotted a metallic wreath. "Oh it's such a pity its not go-illed" she says. "I have spray paint: you could spray it go-illed" says Mary Kingston Kaelin. "Such a pity it's not go-illed" Erika muses, as though the idea of manual labour had never been raised.
Oh and she bought pot pourri ("these things") because it reminds her of her mother. Presented it in a crystal bowl and put it on the dining table.
Vlogmas 3: bringing Tommy to A&E after he ingisted 450g of scented sticks thinking they were posh trail mix from Trader Joe's

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Urka's face when she's reading here 😂😂
Smile girl, you're living your best life in your beautiful, beige New Yark
She would want to lay off the facetune! You can see from the shoulder and her waist on the right the eraser tool mark.. 🧐🧐

Reactions: 3
Watched her 2 vlogmas videos yesterday (bored in work, love a bit of NYC Christmas contint and wanted to see the gaff)
My favourite bits were when she bought a white tree skirt with tiny colourful pompoms round the end. I was like "oh cute, she's allowing a tiny pop of colour in the monochrome dentist's waiting room". Nope. She actually cut them off. Same story with the garland she bought because Kaelin has one in her apartment. Few subtle red berries? Nah, lop 'em off!
She spotted a metallic wreath. "Oh it's such a pity its not go-illed" she says. "I have spray paint: you could spray it go-illed" says Mary Kingston Kaelin. "Such a pity it's not go-illed" Erika muses, as though the idea of manual labour had never been raised.
Oh and she bought pot pourri ("these things") because it reminds her of her mother. Presented it in a crystal bowl and put it on the dining table.
Vlogmas 3: bringing Tommy to A&E after he ingisted 450g of scented sticks thinking they were posh trail mix from Trader Joe's
dying laughing reading this 😂😂😂😂 the flame is well and truly extinguished and we are watching the remnants of whatever clinging on attempt it is to influencerdom

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can’t even get engagement on a giveaway 😂 give it up retro fraud. Will be interesting to see who she “con”/“collabs” while she’s on yet her annual pilgrimage to Kerry for her mothers shop bought spreads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can’t even get engagement on a giveaway 😂 give it up retro fraud. Will be interesting to see who she “con”/“collabs” while she’s on yet her annual pilgrimage to Kerry for her mothers shop bought spreads 😂
Kildare Village I imagine, they're desperate with the influencer collabs. Annual pilgrimage to KV to fill their boot with freebies 🙄 Then the usual BPerfect tan ads, and maybe a few freebies from the Europe or Aghadoe Heights, Covid depending.
😴😴😴 as usual

Reactions: 8
Kildare Village I imagine, they're desperate with the influencer collabs. Annual pilgrimage to KV to fill their boot with freebies 🙄 Then the usual BPerfect tan ads, and maybe a few freebies from the Europe or Aghadoe Heights, Covid depending.
😴😴😴 as usual
Usual borefest, and like you said grab all the freebies they can whilst home🙄

And no doubt a free Aer Lingus flight thrown in for good measure

Reactions: 7
You guys!! Im going to Kildare Village with my mother Tues, eyes will be on stalks looking out for the three foxes👀 that is if they havent been there by then

You guys!! Im going to Kildare Village with my mother Tues, eyes will be on stalks looking out for the three foxes👀 that is if they havent been there by then
Oh I'd love an eyewitness report!
It'll be a sea of beige, faux fur and absolute notions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A 3 hundred and fifty quid fleece for waaaalks on Killy-professional beggar beg beach with thom-ma

sow sow waaarth it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has the annual pilgrimage began? Getting close to Christmas so I’m sure the table is all set and the spread waiting to be unwrapped!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.