Retro Flame #6 #FreeKaelin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the story with the dog do we know? Why would Kaelin need a support dog?

Reactions: 1
Are lingus lied.
The dog is not a service animal, he has never been highlighted as one in their travels and he would need a specific harness etc to be easily identifiable as a working dog.

Reactions: 8
Last time they came home didn't they have a video up sitting waiting for Kaelins boyfriend to finish with the checks on Joey? So maybe the dog is registered to him and not the girls?

ETA either way its a complete and utter joke!

Reactions: 2
Last time they came home didn't they have a video up sitting waiting for Kaelins boyfriend to finish with the checks on Joey? So maybe the dog is registered to him and not the girls?

ETA either way its a complete and utter joke!
And he took the dog back early, Joey didn’t go to Mexico with the foxes so I’d say you’re on the money there.

hopefully aer lingus have clamped down on it same as some of the American airlines have

Reactions: 3
Kaelin’s insta page always reminds me of a +1 channel. If you miss Retro’s updates you can catch up on Kaelin’s! The Monday photo dump 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like it, probably second hand
It is second hand. She said she bought it at a flea market. Looks so cosy in the snow 😭

Kaelin’s insta page always reminds me of a +1 channel. If you miss Retro’s updates you can catch up on Kaelin’s! The Monday photo dump 🙄
Was just about to say this 😅 Retro gets to post during the weekend, Kaelin has to wait until Monday! So pathetic. Why doesn't she stand up for herself and move the duck away from Retro? They can't even go away without each other, the boys must love the 4 some

ETA did anyone see the episode of friends where Rachel and Monica are fighting over the condom and Monica loses and says to Richard "sorry they are doing it tonight. We have to wait until tomorrow night" 😅😅😅 defo something Kaelin has had to say 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen Kaelin's new vlog? What is with the eyebrows? They look mental.

Reactions: 1
Kaelin’s current look and her snowy stories were far better than Retro.
She’s passing her out.

Reactions: 5
I find Kaelins photos more interesting! Kaelin takes photos of things, scenery, food. Retro takes photos if herself!!

Reactions: 10
What is with Kaelin wearing the matching Ganni hat?! Seriously?! I mean ffs, just buy a different brand of woolly hat or, controversially, buy an unbranded or non designer hat!
There is no hope for that girl!

Aren't these the runners she said were really uncomfortable and did a poll on her page a year ago to see if she should keep these uncomfortable ridiculous priced runners or the comfy cheaper non designer ones?!! 🤣

What is with Kaelin wearing the matching Ganni hat?! Seriously?! I mean ffs, just buy a different brand of woolly hat or, controversially, buy an unbranded or non designer hat!
There is no hope for that girl!
I just don't get what people see in Kaelin, she's a carbon copy of Retro, I don't think she enjoys the influencer crap, I think she'd be much happier with a regular job and lifestyle off camera to be honest

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Aren't these the runners she said were really uncomfortable and did a poll on her page a year ago to see if she should keep these uncomfortable ridiculous priced runners or the comfy cheaper non designer ones?!! 🤣

I just don't get what people see in Kaelin, she's a carbon copy of Retro, I don't think she enjoys the influencer crap, I think she'd be much happier with a regular job and lifestyle off camera to be honest
She's going to buy a back up pair of those extremely overpriced expensive runner??? I can't deal with her anymore! If I was Tommy I'd have her out on her arse getting a real job. She actually thinks she's Carrie Bradshaw. Sack!

She's going to buy a back up pair of those extremely overpriced expensive runner??? I can't deal with her anymore! If I was Tommy I'd have her out on her arse getting a real job. She actually thinks she's Carrie Bradshaw. Sack!
Carrie Bradshaw had a job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.