Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urca 😂😂 using her accent in this thread adds so much to it 🤣. I always thought Kaelin's accent was way stronger but she has definitely toned down.

Reactions: 10
Yet we have never seen here eat a sweet before,doubt she would touch them, the two boys more than likely ate them 🤣
I was just gonna say the same! She eats loads of chocolate but never once have we heard her talking about sweets. She's scraping the barrel with that collab.

Reactions: 8
so she’s decorated.

Fifty shades of beige as duck. Jesus Erika we can read you like a book.
obviously a coffee table book.

then, then these bleeping scumbags go and piss on owrr Erika’s parade with this sponsorship.
Look at the colour. Sow sow inconsiderate.
65C92828-9B85-4D99-81B8-439C975130F9.jpeg

these were agreed on. Thomma is going to have to eat them all before Erika has a meltdown.

0044BADE-A471-4B64-9A74-117E1632DB40.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can just imagine her specifying white bonbons ONLY if she gets another gig with the sweeties crowd!
Those colours are roooooooning her aesthetic if that makes since?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well at least she'll be getting great use out of her Spotlight toothbrush and "mou-wash" after all that sugar.

Who are these saps messaging her to congratulate her on the new apartment? "I know it's been your dream" - would you ever cop on 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's very easy for a dream to become a reality when the economy is crashing, people have left the city and rental prices are crashing? It's like saying you'll work hard for that dream designer dress or handbag then coincidentally finding that exact bag in a charity shop. That's not manifesting that's just luck. And it's not hard work and determination that got her there it's the way the economy and world is at the moment.

Thats what she doesn't get.

If things were so great and she was doing so well financially, why the duck is she promoting penny jellies! Let's call a spade a spade!

Reactions: 27
I actually laughed when I seen sweet king!
The majority of her collabs are geared at her Irish following, it’s beyond laughable at this point she only shared brands she “loved” but it’s amazing how every z list flogger in Ireland is also promoting them! Scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one! The US collabs she secures are never repeated and it’s obvious why she draws in zero revenue for them! The only thing she works hard at is bullshiting!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually laughed when I seen sweet king!
The majority of her collabs are geared at her Irish following, it’s beyond laughable at this point she only shared brands she “loved” but it’s amazing how every z list flogger in Ireland is also promoting them! Scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one! The US collabs she secures are never repeated and it’s obvious why she draws in zero revenue for them! The only thing she works hard at is bullshiting!
Sooooow guys, you know me; I only work with brands that I've tried and tisted and LOVE. I've been trialing these fizzy cola bottles for weeks now, and I was getting sow sow SOW many quistins about what I was eatingggg, but I didn't want to say anything until I had put thim through their paces, if that makes since?

Just WOW. They're an invistmint, but sow sow worth it for the quality?? They're sow nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Lads, I'm sorry but something is not adding up here. She is literally schilling penny sweets and living in a mega expensive apartment. The way she's been going on her stories the past few days would actually drive ya mad, as if she's "made it" now that she's living in a place with nice windows! There are so many irish people in america actually working their asses off to build successful careers, none of them are bragging about where their hard work has got them.

Reactions: 18
Lads, I'm sorry but something is not adding up here. She is literally schilling penny sweets and living in a mega expensive apartment. The way she's been going on her stories the past few days would actually drive ya mad, as if she's "made it" now that she's living in a place with nice windows! There are so many irish people in america actually working their asses off to build successful careers, none of them are bragging about where their hard work has got them.
it's Tommy's career that has them in that apartment. the penny sweets will pay for her trips to Zara and the Container Store for content

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her latest NYC collab was a complete flop. Imagine a business in New York City going to view her page as a potential promoter, and sees her NYC ad flop, and she's promoting penny sweets available in Ireland. Reeeeeeal Retro 😅

Reactions: 5
Absolutely loving the comments written how she pronounces everything 😂 she should probably start trying to secure a proper career for herself if she wants to continue living a certain lifestyle.. (although we all know it’s Tammys wage/Daddy’s money keeping a roof over her head) she’s such high maintenance I have a lot of sympathy for the boyfriends of insta huns, I’d say their heads are wrecked with them but they love the freebies

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.