Retro Flame #4 Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say if its one or two bed? I only fast forwarded the video to the end to see the apt.

Reactions: 1
damn Tommy must be earning big money. I think she said when they were applying before they had to use tommy's income for the applications as she was self-employed

Reactions: 6
Jesus a 1 bed is $4,100 and a 2 bed is $7,250
A one bed for just over $4,000 in that building is actually a steal. I'm paying over $3,000 and mines not even an amenity building. Thinking maybe I should consider moving 😂.

Reactions: 6

Not all mega bucks
I’d say they are paying 4-5k
This definitely isn't the building, you can see the queensboro bridge from her window so she's likely in the 60s not the 90s

Reactions: 2
Beautiful view. Cant place where it is tho. Yeah huge feet as always. Shes had that issue for years in photos. What shoe size is she? Likely uses one of those wide angled lense settings, they make everything appear much bigger including body parts 😂. Used one once to take a passport photo selfie and my arms were twice their normal length but the setting made it much easier to crop and edit.

Reactions: 1
What is all thos manifestation shite!!????
Like she manifested this apartment over the last couple of years and now she has it.
Maybe we should let the homeless and anyone living in poverty in on this manifestation secret and hey presto all their problems will be sorted!!
What a crock of tit!!!!

Reactions: 22
What is all thos manifestation shite!!????
Like she manifested this apartment over the last couple of years and now she has it.
Maybe we should let the homeless and anyone living in poverty in on this manifestation secret and hey presto all their problems will be sorted!!
What a crock of tit!!!!
What she means to say is a “con” who flogs crap form companies who believe she has a reach and posts repetitive contint on YouTube to make money in order to help Tommy out with the rent! Funny how all these floggers are so big into manifestation later, it’s amazing how they all have the same powers, if a pity they wouldn’t put them to better use absolute fecking doses!

Reactions: 8
Haven’t watched the YouTube, I refuse to let her earn a cent of my view, defiantly where she is making her money as her contint engagement on Instagram are completely dire, the numbers have never added up but she preaches how she “grew” her following! Beyond laughable like her recent content it shows where she really is on the way out I’m manifesting all her shady, fraud, entitied ways catch up with her!

Reactions: 9
Dear Diary

Sooo much to catch up on.

People sint in so many questions to my Instagram when I told people we were moving. Fir the last 6 months the city hasn’t been as busy so I said sure look we can get a waaaay better price in the Upper East Side and more space for Tammy’s shorts (I mean my shoes but maybe a pair of his shorts can fit).

It’s so stressful moving and we’ve hired movers who pack everything for us. It’s so stressful watching people put my stuff into boxes and unpack it for me. They take everything on the hanGers and place them in the hanGer box and then take them out of the box on the HanGer and hanG it. We also hired Jamie from Horderly for free to organise all our stuff. Its really stressful watching her do it.

I also work with a designer online to get some free interior stuff which is super stressful but good to get a free couch and table and other bits and pieces.

Did I mention it was Tammy’s birthday? It wasn’t ideal to organise the party so close to moving apartment but I guess Tammy can’t time travel to change the day he was born can he?

When I moved to the financial district I’m not going to lie I hated it. It is why I didn’t really show that much of it until I was trapped in Ireland and then came back in via Mexico and basically during that time in Mexico I read some comments I need to show more of downtown, Brooklyn and Soho. So ok I’ve ticked the box but now it’s time to just show what I’m comFORTable in the upper east side and morning stroll in Central Park.

It’s so handy to be near Central Park for all of my shoots. We “boathe” said it’s our last chance to live in this building because in a few years we will have some kids. Speaking of which, I need to get married before having kids AND I’ve only gone and injured my RING finger. I can’t believe my ring finger is so swollen. I had big plans for my Tiffany sparkler and it didn’t involve a swollen ring finger.

I can’t believe Kaelin couldn’t find an apartment closer than 5 streets away from us. If I didn’t know any better I’d guess she was attempting to distance herself from us. Hardly though.

Still shocked no one has bought my Chloe susannah boots. Maybe I should throw in a Dunkin donut coffee and Chick-fil-a voucher to entice a sale?

Xoxo 🦊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Haven’t watched the YouTube, I refuse to let her earn a cent of my view,
I wouldn't advise watching it anyway. She was shitting on for 20 minutes and the 1 minute of the apartment she showed at the end she now has picts of on her feed. The sly fox strikes again with the click bait

I wouldn't advise watching it anyway. She was shitting on for 20 minutes and the 1 minute of the apartment she showed at the end she now has picts of on her feed. The sly fox strikes again with the click bait
I watched and am raging, she drivels on for 28 mins and then a min of the new place. She'll be unbearable with this new pad, glat out posing infront of the window. It's a nice view but the way she carries on she is just so conceited.

As predicted Kaelin is now allowed to show us a sneak peak of her place now the big boss has posted her reveal. And sorry now but ‘I thrifted a bunch of these coloured button downs’ why can’t she just say she bought some SHIRTS in a second hand shop 🙄 The American speak with the Kurry accent is cringe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As predicted Kaelin is now allowed to show us a sneak peak of her place now the big boss has posted her reveal. And sorry now but ‘I thrifted a bunch of these coloured button downs’ why can’t she just say she bought some SHIRTS in a second hand shop 🙄 The American speak with the Kurry accent is cringe!!!
"Turrr-iff-tid"
God love them but they absolutely mangle words 🤣

• Haha
Just seen her Instagram pics of the view it’s unreal but it’s just another means to show of like everything else she does the bags, shoes, trips! Can’t wait to show you?! It’s a pity she wasn’t so transparent with her re entry into America,her dealing with the 20k in Kerry and her other sly moves. I cannot stand her or her entitled facade!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.