Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tempted to follow this account to see if fake Erika has more personality than real Erika.
In fairness even with “no posts” it wouldn’t be hard.

A997F61E-4F03-444B-BC9C-C9954843B4FC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paaáaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!! Sorry erika they were posting beige and kept saying soooooo nice! Was dead sure it was her!!

Reactions: 1
I’m sooow sooow soooow upset someone is trying to be Erika.
Maybe it’s thom-haey trying to have a laugh.

They look like a wild couple.

Reactions: 3
I’m sooow sooow soooow upset someone is trying to be Erika.
Maybe it’s thom-haey trying to have a laugh.

They look like a wild couple.
Sure Tommy is hilaaarious!
According to Urrkaaaa and Kaelin anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone done Laura dorgan fitness is the diet good is it worth the money 💸💰 anyone know

Reactions: 4
Tempted to follow this account to see if fake Erika has more personality than real Erika.
In fairness even with “no posts” it wouldn’t be hard.

View attachment 446951
Do lol

UC

Yeah you're probably right actually, I never thought about Laura using them for promotion but that totally makes sense. I still find it so odd how they stopped and never mentioned it again 😂. So incinsere.
Have u ever done her app is it any good do u know

Yes signed up with her for the second time on a 12 week plan. Commented about her a few pages back
I'm only new on this finding it hard to go back and find it I bought the tabb twins diet and exercise don't know if u know them follow them Der excellent also it's very good the food is savage but I wasn't in the zone Wen I did it I had a injury would u recommend it? Her figure is unreal I don't want to be splashing out more money 💰 unless I'm sure is the diet good?

Last edited:
I'm only new on this finding it hard to go back and find it I bought the tabb twins diet and exercise don't know if u know them follow them Der excellent also it's very good the food is savage but I wasn't in the zone Wen I did it I had a injury would u recommend it? Her figure is unreal I don't want to be splashing out more money 💰 unless I'm sure is the diet good?
She does a full meal plan - and easy to Swap meals to different days or snacks. There’s a substitute option on the website so you can edit most things.
Her workouts are basic to be fair, but I don’t have it in me to decide 6-10 exercises and do them for a workout so I think it’s great. Everything is very well explained and I said before if you ask a question you get a reply very quickly!
compared to other people I’ve looked into Laura is relatively cheap...I think anyway!
haven’t heard of who you mentioned thereI will look them up😊

I did a 4wk fitness plan last yr and while it's good and her app etx is grand she isn't beginner focused or even individual focused like she said, I have knee issues and yet lunges of all types were included. And if you are a raw beginner you'll be in a heap.

Ireland’s fittest family posts,
for that 50/85 year old age bracket she’s aimed her content at, the only people who could be watching her stories thinking they’re interesting.

soow I hope we can follow that with loads and loads of wallllks and the beach and stuff because it’s soow nice and stuff.

• Haha
Marketing has gotten sloppy and lazy. Brands dont even do their homework on the influencers they are sending stuff too. If they have that little respect for their target audience they dont deserve custom.

Reactions: 5
Marketing has gotten sloppy and lazy. Brands dont even do their homework on the influencers they are sending stuff too. If they have that little respect for their target audience they dont deserve custom.
100% I think it’s just check how many followers, get a link for them and post out some products.
Very few seem to do any sort of checks that they align with the brand. AndGod know the insta huns won’t say no

Remember when retro used to tell us how busy she was in NY creating content, admin and “hustling” everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I completely agree with you. I think it's a shame to see brands going down that route.
I don't know where my post re Erika being sent stuff by Voya is gone btw, whether it was deleted for some reason or I accidentally deleted it myself 😞

Investment hand me downs for us plebs.
Dya think she was lying when she said she’d been living in them or now when she’s claiming they’ve only been worn a handful of times? 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.