Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't Retro just say that Tommy works in construction? I feel as if she's ashamed of this when in fact he probably works harder than all of them put together!? "Oh his work needs him in person"
Girl remember where you came from and come down off that high horse yeah

Reactions: 11
Why doesn't Retro just say that Tommy works in construction? I feel as if she's ashamed of this when in fact he probably works harder than all of them put together!? "Oh his work needs him in person"
Girl remember where you came from and come down off that high horse yeah
Does he? I thought someone put his linked in profile in here before, and it was business related?

Reactions: 4
Does he? I thought someone put his linked in profile in here before, and it was business related?
Yes that is true someone said that previously.

When Erica was on the Ray Darcy show two years ago Ray spoke to her mother in the audience in fairness she did seem very happy for the girls to be living in NYC. They don't know how lucky they are to be able to travel home so often a lot of people don't have that privilege.
I looked at her vlog after and Tommy has to stay with work, ah she should have stayed with him or why was the dog not left with him, who owns the dog Erica or her sister?

Reactions: 1
Ya I think so. But if it was business related then he would be able to work from home because working from home is encouraged now in NYC and then be able to travel with them?

Reactions: 2
He can’t work in Europe without tax implications. I’d imagine if he came back to Ireland and couldn’t get back to the US he’d loose his job and therefore his visa.

I’m sure the dog was more comfortable on the flight. But AL have some neck charging the average person a small fortune and making them jump through hoops to transport their animals and then allow this.

Reactions: 5
He can’t work in Europe without tax implications. I’d imagine if he came back to Ireland and couldn’t get back to the US he’d loose his job and therefore his visa.

I’m sure the dog was more comfortable on the flight. But AL have some neck charging the average person a small fortune and making them jump through hoops to transport their animals and then allow this.
yeah, i reckon he can't take the chance of not getting back to the US to work

I'm going to send aer lingus a message about it saying i saw erika fox brought her dog on board,I'm wondering how I can add this extra to my flight! It's some farce one rule for us and one rule for them! Bet theyll be out and about around glenbeigh! Very strange how Kaelin is being so quiet on her stories!!

Reactions: 10
I would almost guaranteed Tommy is delighted to be in new York by himself and have a bit of freedom. I thought he worked in finance did she not say at a time that's why they moved down that was cause its nearer the financial district... I may have imagine this though

She does not like being questioned about her decision to travel. Very defensive, knows she is going against medical advise so feels it necessary to justify it. We all miss all our family and friends but this year calls for us to do the right thing and celebrate Xmas differently.

Reactions: 13
So random but I actually went on to check if Tommy had liked any of her Instagram pictures and he NEVER likes her pictures lol just find this strange.

I just find it strange that Tommy is the typical Irish boy, probably loves the pints and craic yet he is with someone SO the opposite? How is he actually dealing with that life?

Reactions: 3
Interesting that Kaelin said they don't know when exactly they're going back whereas Retro has always said it would be Feb/March (can't remember which). Can't believe she's potentially left Tommy on his own for months!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
As much as I hate that they left NY to head back to Kerry in the middle of a pandemic when people are being strongly advised not to travel I wouldn't be too concerned about Tommy being on his own!! He is a grown man after all, we all know he can cook and I'm sure he knows plenty of people.
I'm sure he'll be grand. Didn't they do long distance when he was in San Fran.
I don't really see why this is an issue .

He's probably delighted to not have a phone shoved in his face for afew months!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
As much as I hate that they left NY to head back to Kerry in the middle of a pandemic when people are being strongly advised not to travel I wouldn't be too concerned about Tommy being on his own!! He is a grown man after all, we all know he can cook and I'm sure he knows plenty of people.
I'm sure he'll be grand. Didn't they do long distance when he was in San Fran.
I don't really see why this is an issue .

He's probably delighted to not have a phone shoved in his face for afew months!!
I think its the callousness of leaving him at Xmas - thats what it is for me anyway

Reactions: 9
Anyone else lol when they saw the super valu coleslaw make its Xmas debut .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm with @Jackjack38 on the Tommy thing, he's a big boy and also - she doesn't need to be joined at his hip, time enough for that for years to come!

I'm more intrigued about 2 girls from the back end of Kerry calling their mother "mom"

Reactions: 11
I think its the callousness of leaving him at Xmas - thats what it is for me anyway
Before the pandemic hit it was my plan to go to Ireland for Christmas with our kid's and Hubby stay in Oz, I LOVE Christmas and my husband doesn't. He genuinely was happy for us to go and it will now have to be next Christmas. He wants to go to Ireland in July and will probably go on his own. From the outside it may look weird or like I'm being an awful witch leaving with the kids but it's all fine and works for us!!

I'm with @Jackjack38 on the Tommy thing, he's a big boy and also - she doesn't need to be joined at his hip, time enough for that for years to come!

I'm more intrigued about 2 girls from the back end of Kerry calling their mother "mom"
Haha!! I was just looking at her stories for the coleslaw post and thought why does she call her Mam Mom!? Louise Cooney is the same😄

Reactions: 2
She had to come home to mom didn't she?! To let mom do her thing... Feed them shite. Its not like she would have been in new york alone, her boyfriend and sister are there for god sake. And the rehash of the same trip home to kerry begins, from both of them, kaelins stories and even captions are identical to erikas. Bore off girls seriously. What a crazy year but i still love this city🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.