Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I’ve contacted Aer Lingus 👍
What email address did you send the email to?
I wouldn't mind sending one myself.

So if I wanted to to take my dog from New York to Dublin it would be a no from air lingus, have they been allowed to take the dog because they were gifted tickets or because they have said the dog is an assistance dog? Sorry if this has been explained in her blog I just can’t bring myself to watch it!!!
She never said... just answered someones comment saying it was allowed to/from North America . Really hope Aer Lingus didn't allow this as she's 'Retro Flame' as really she is a nobody in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: 4
Its highly unlikely the dog is an assistance dog. They may have registered it as an emotional support dog. Which if they did they lied to have that certified. But AL will not allow any dog to travel in the cabin unless it is an assistance / emotional support animal.
So they lied and said they need emotional support, they fly 10 times a year they do not need emotional support! Shane on air lingus for letting them do that.

Reactions: 5
She’s got the personality of a rich tea biscuit, I’m watching her vlogmas even though she annoys the crap out of me 😂
no WAY they’re staying away from mammy, that woman seems hard core, she probably tucks and locks them into bed at night.

I bet tommah will be delighted to have a break from her, good luck to him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What email address did you send the email to?
I wouldn't mind sending one myself.

She never said... just answered someones comment saying it was allowed to/from North America . Really hope Aer Lingus didn't allow this as she's 'Retro Flame' as really she is a nobody in the grand scheme of things.
God if they have its so cringe her head is already massive it doesn’t need to get any bigger!!!

Reactions: 1
God if they have its so cringe her head is already massive it doesn’t need to get any bigger!!!
A few people have commented about bringing the dog onboard now, she'll have to address it ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I would think tommy stayed for work. If he got stranded in Ireland there would be tax implications.
So they lied and said they need emotional support, they fly 10 times a year they do not need emotional support! Shane on air lingus for letting them do that.
Its the only way animals are allowed in the cabin. Otherwise they are cargo.

Sure why would the dog be classed as emotional support really like, they both have partners and friends in NY, it's not like they needed to get a dog for any other reason than they wanted one. They were gifted flights home no doubt and Aer Lingus made special exception for Erica and her dopey sister.
Its even more astounding that they brought the dog considering Tommy was staying put, he could of acted for it. It's the entitlement of these two that is just mind blowing!!

Reactions: 8
She’s got the personality of a rich tea biscuit, I’m watching her vlogmas even though she annoys the crap out of me 😂
no WAY they’re staying away from mammy, that woman seems hard core, she probably tucks and locks them into bed at night.

I bet tommah will be delighted to have a break from her, good luck to him
Gonna get real shady here, but they're together a hundred years. There must be a reason he's a boyfriend and not a fiancé 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually so irritating that they brought the dog on the plane and mostly likely through lying about it being a support dog! Like what happens if someone on the flight is allergic? Or is afraid of dogs? Like not to be rude but human passengers are surely the priority?

and I actually can’t believe she’s left the boyfriend.... like they really couldn’t miss one year at home 🙄

Gonna get real shady here, but they're together a hundred years. There must be a reason he's a boyfriend and not a fiancé 😏
i assumed he was on a work visa as her assistant/witch but considering he’s not, and he’s in the USA off his own steam.
Why is he still with her 😂 everything about her is 50 shades of beige, from her Instagram grid to her rich tea biscuit personality.

honestly I can’t hate on the dog being on the plane with them, I’m glad the poor thing wasn’t put in cargo. Punishment enough being stuck with those 3.

Tommy should go wild while she’s away
like add a pop of color to the apartment or something wild like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Tommy have any family over there? I hope he has friends that he can spend Christmas with. I feel really sorry for him.

I have no doubts that Aer Lingus allowed them to bring the dog because she's a flogger..it's one rule of them, and another for everyone else.

Cue crocodile tears from Erika when Tommy can't fly over for Christmas, and she's stuck in Ireland because the flight restrictions are changed in January with Biden coming in.
I'd say the mother is an absolute tyrant - making them promise to always come home for Christmas..that's fine during normal times if you have the money, but hello, we're in a bleeping pandemic? The privilege and selfishness just jumps out with this family.

This pandemic is really showing who hasn't an ounce of altruism in them..sure, you can get a flight and travel if you want, but it's not the right thing to do.

Feel bad for the boyfriend, but I'm going to guess that he'll be relieved about not having to play the "gas lad" for Erika's Vlogmas this year 🙄 "OMG Tommeeeee, stop 🤣🤣🤣"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The
Tommy on the Sesh 🤣
Hope he has got some mates to spend Xmas with surely she wouldn’t have left him if not, if he does have mates though why are they not telling him to grow a pair and try and find someone that doesn’t love themselves as much as good old Erika and values designer shoes and bags more than life itself!!!

Not to defend them because I still don't agree with dragging the poor dog to Ireland when they had someone who he knows well to look after him in NYC, but in the vlog they said there were 3 other dogs on the flight too and when they're waiting for Joey's assessment in Dublin you can see someone else in the background walking around with another dog waiting. So whatever Aer Lingus are at they must letting people fly with dogs at the moment🤷‍♀️They can't all be "Emotional Support" dogs.

I also noticed that she was flying economy with the commoners unlike her usual upgrade, sad times for Erika!

• Haha
Why do they look so exhausted in the pic at the airport, it's a 6 hour flight!! The carry on of them like it's some massive trek to get back to Kerry.
Try a 24hr flight with a couple of kids and see how ye go😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do they look so exhausted in the pic at the airport, it's a 6 hour flight!! The carry on of them like it's some massive trek to get back to Kerry.
Try a 24hr flight with a couple of kids and see how ye go😄
I thought exactly the same, theyre oblivious to how easy they have it to get home while 'living abroad'.

It's really frustrating to see them get home and disregarding the non essential travel guidance. Does she say in her Vlog that it's essential travel??

Reactions: 3
Essential so that Mammy Fox doesn't have a stroke at the prospect of having to spend a single Christmas with only her dodgy dealing husband that may as well not exist 🙄

Reactions: 10
Yep I’ve contacted Aer Lingus 👍
I insta message them

Not to defend them because I still don't agree with dragging the poor dog to Ireland when they had someone who he knows well to look after him in NYC, but in the vlog they said there were 3 other dogs on the flight too and when they're waiting for Joey's assessment in Dublin you can see someone else in the background walking around with another dog waiting. So whatever Aer Lingus are at they must letting people fly with dogs at the moment🤷‍♀️They can't all be "Emotional Support" dogs.

I also noticed that she was flying economy with the commoners unlike her usual upgrade, sad times for Erika!
I don’t disagree but let people know how to book this exceptional ‘not on the website service’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.