Retro Flame #2 Making New York look bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish somebody would send her that article. I couldn't go home last Christmas cause I don't get enough holiday days in the US so I said I'd save them up for this year. I'm obviously not going home now making it my second Christmas alone away from family. As much as it's killing me, my mam is in a vulnerable category and so are my grandparents so I'd never ever put them at risk no matter how much they beg me to come home. My mam would be similar to how Erica's mam is about Christmas and she's literally been crying down the phone to me almost every week cause it's been so long since we saw each other and she wants me there for Christmas but I'm not about to put everyone at risk over it.

Reactions: 10
Once again only sharing brands that have reached out to her! You would think with all the money she spends on clothes, vintage “pieces” she would put in her hand in her wallet and pay for items from Irish company’s if she really truly wanted to support them!

Reactions: 5
Once again only sharing brands that have reached out to her! You would think with all the money she spends on clothes, vintage “pieces” she would put in her hand in her wallet and pay for items from Irish company’s if she really truly wanted to support them!
She couldn’t even pronounce the name of the company! She spoke more about the packaging.
I really would love to hear her and the sister talk about the Irish governments advise about not traveling home for Christmas. She’ll struggle to defend her decision to fly home and then bring the dog.
I live abroad, missed being able to fly home for a my Brothers wedding. something that I’ll never get back. But Christmas??? There’ll be lots more of them. Get over yourself Erica.

Reactions: 7
She couldn’t even pronounce the name of the company! She spoke more about the packaging.
I really would love to hear her and the sister talk about the Irish governments advise about not traveling home for Christmas. She’ll struggle to defend her decision to fly home and then bring the dog.
I live abroad, missed being able to fly home for a my Brothers wedding. something that I’ll never get back. But Christmas??? There’ll be lots more of them. Get over yourself Erica.
Yes I noticed that, she really believes that she is something! But her engagement level (unless #retrofam giveaway) and lack of new following shows other wise. There is no way she will get back into the country due to her not being a permanent resident, but if she does go she won’t be long finding out how unimportant she is as they are only allowing permanent residents and cases are really on the rise again. She’s shameless and the most unrelatable gowl

I wish she would pick some of the more affordable stuff from Marks & Spencer's when she gets to pick clothes from them. They have great range of jumpers in the €20-€30 price range that would probably be more realistic for her followers to be buying at the minute.

Reactions: 4
I wish she would pick some of the more affordable stuff from Marks & Spencer's when she gets to pick clothes from them. They have great range of jumpers in the €20-€30 price range that would probably be more realistic for her followers to be buying at the minute.

Hit a nerve this morning when I messaged her to remind her Marks is not an Irish business 🙈 she had it in the same segment and then some shite about how she supports Irish brands.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They'll come back regardless. The mother would lose her mind.
I messaged her on this and she basically said it doesn’t apply to her as she can come longer than two weeks and basically said that the government aren’t correct in what they said and they should rephrase it and that she knows she’s being safe.... like I get wanting to be with your family, I think we all do, but can’t believe the delusion that you’d have to say that you’ve a better understanding than the government/CMO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I messaged her on this and she basically said it doesn’t apply to her as she can come longer than two weeks and basically said that the government aren’t correct in what they said and they should rephrase it and that she knows she’s being safe.... like I get wanting to be with your family, I think we all do, but can’t believe the delusion that you’d have to say that you’ve a better understanding than the government/CMO
I would love to know she justified saying the government are not correct. Typical spoilt brat attitude from Erica and how dare you question her. I have a 6 wk old nephew that I haven't met and won't be for a long time yet as it is too risky. But this brat is flying home from the US for Madam Helena's spread and giving the 2 fingers to clear government and CMO advise.

They've been going to restaurants and house parties in friends house without masks and no social distancing in a country with the highest cases in the world so I'd say their idea of safe is different to others.

But how can they come home and get back in again, was that not the issue Louise Cooney had that her visa wouldn't let her enter the states again?! They are on the same visas as far as I remember. Wouldn't it be hilarious if they came home and couldn't get back again!

Reactions: 5
At the moment you can go back through countries on USAs approved list. A lot of people spend 2 weeks in Mexico and go back from there. Nothing to say that won't change while the Foxes are at home. In fairness to Erica Leo Varadkar is saying don't book flights but hasn't put in any legislation to back that up. People are free to do as they wish.

Reactions: 4
Yeah tbh i have no issue with people coming once they do 14 days quarantine. Retro has the freedom for that, it will kill her content though,not that its in anyway exciting but still

Reactions: 7
If she had any sense, and wasn't so tied to Mammy's apron strings, she'd stay in New York and make an interesting Vlogmas series for once.

Christmas in New York is amazing, but she runs home to the back arse of Kerry to show videos of the overweight dog, walks on the beach, a trip to the Europe, a couple of Indian takeaways, and the sister decorating the tree? It'll be even worse this year content wise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If she had any sense, and wasn't so tied to Mammy's apron strings, she'd stay in New York and make an interesting Vlogmas series for once.

Christmas in New York is amazing, but she runs home to the back arse of Kerry to show videos of the overweight dog, walks on the beach, a trip to the Europe, a couple of Indian takeaways, and the sister decorating the tree? It'll be even worse this year content wise.
Lol this is literally the most predictable runsheet of their annual trip. Don't forget the paid appearances at Brown Thomas and some local boutique in Killarney 🙂

Been a follower for years but dam Erika makes NYC appear so boring, without the press events her platform has zero personality or flair. It's such a pity. She just needs to loosen up and stop obsessing over every post and story being picture perfect.

Reactions: 9
Did Retro and Kaelin do a style swap last Christmas? Because they literally dress the exact same!

Reactions: 2
Like I said multiple times before she will not get back into the country and frustrating to think that her reply to someone that
At the moment you can go back through countries on USAs approved list. A lot of people spend 2 weeks in Mexico and go back from there. Nothing to say that won't change while the Foxes are at home. In fairness to Erica Leo Varadkar is saying don't book flights but hasn't put in any legislation to back that up. People are free to do as they wish.
You cannot, an I mentioned before re entry only applies for green card holders and citizens, she’s able to go back to Ireland if she wishes and quarantine at home but she will not get back into USA! Cities are closing up shop indoor dining etc, there is no chance of the entry ban being lifted for people (with the exception of the above)! She clearly has no clue! And if she contacted the relevant agencies she would the given the exact same information!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
People who have been in the Ireland and other countries like EU, UK etc on the list in the last 14 days are banned from entering. But if they go to a country that's not on the list for 14 days after being in Iteland then theyd be allowed enter.

Louise cooney could have done that but she obviously just didn't wanna go back to NY.

A permanent resident or citizen would be allowed enter straight from Ireland.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.